FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary Empty Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary 22/8/2010, 8:32 am

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Hi guys if you have or know of anyone who's got a Mk3 golf gti anni golf ball gear knob for sale, let me know please.
Thanks
"B"

2Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary Empty Re: Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary 22/8/2010, 7:00 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

weren't the golf balls one on the earlier golfs ? i may be rong ,

seen this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mk2-Mk1-Golf-Scirocco-Golfball-Gearknob-ALLOY-/150482361221?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

any good ?

3Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary Empty Re: Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary 23/8/2010, 9:57 pm

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

TOASTIE wrote:weren't the golf balls one on the earlier golfs ? i may be rong ,

seen this on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mk2-Mk1-Golf-Scirocco-Golfball-Gearknob-ALLOY-/150482361221?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

any good ?

Hi Toastie thanks for that, theiving git wants £10. post :eek: mind was only on 99p.

Before I purchased the car I did a search on the model and it shows pics of the golf ball knob! red seat belts, gator etc smile

4Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary Empty Re: Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary 23/8/2010, 11:04 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il keep my eye out , maybe give um a mail and offer them a fiver . worth a go i reckon . is you golf mk1 2 or 3 ?

5Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary Empty Re: Mk3 Golf GTI Anniversary 23/8/2010, 11:54 pm

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

TOASTIE wrote:il keep my eye out , maybe give um a mail and offer them a fiver . worth a go i reckon . is you golf mk1 2 or 3 ?

Its a mk3 mate, I'll take some photos and upload in the next few days for you to see

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum