FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc

+2
Toastie
H
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

All sorts of bits, anyone need anything? Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i fort youd sold it confused

Mario

Mario

which steering wheel is on it H?? is it the one with the 4 circle horn pushes on it??
if so i may be after it for my new golf will let ya know after i pick it oop from kilmarnock 2morro Very Happy

bentheboffin

wot are the wings like and how much do u want for the power steering setup

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

TOASTIE wrote:i fort youd sold it confused
I thought I had too :mad:

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

spellbound wrote:which steering wheel is on it H?? is it the one with the 4 circle horn pushes on it??
if so i may be after it for my new golf will let ya know after i pick it oop from kilmarnock 2morro Very Happy
No it's the normal one.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

bentheboffin wrote:wot are the wings like and how much do u want for the power steering setup
Nearside might be OK, offside is certainly fucked as it got hit by a forklift truck :mad:

£75 for the PAS kit if you come and remove it yourself.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the golf looks shit but the place looks lush

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

TOASTIE wrote:the golf looks shit but the place looks lush
Come and visit chap smile

11Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc Empty webber carb??? 20/6/2010, 9:08 pm

sam254

hi have you got a webber carb for the 1.6 driver?? thanks

adz

adz

Mario wrote:which steering wheel is on it H?? is it the one with the 4 circle horn pushes on it??

that steering wheel u speak of is the gti one or sometimes fitted on the 'driver' as found on the mk1's. it is only fitted to the early mk2's i believe as the spline size changes on the later mk2's.

early mk2 has a smaller spline like the mk1's after that its a bigger spline smile

just to warn u if u didnt know
Very Happy

Mario

Mario

adz wrote:
Mario wrote:which steering wheel is on it H?? is it the one with the 4 circle horn pushes on it??

that steering wheel u speak of is the gti one or sometimes fitted on the 'driver' as found on the mk1's. it is only fitted to the early mk2's i believe as the spline size changes on the later mk2's.

early mk2 has a smaller spline like the mk1's after that its a bigger spline smile

just to warn u if u didnt know
Very Happy

Cheers for the info Adz.....................BUT..........................this thread is nearly a YEAR old Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 77324 Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 77324

adz

adz

oh lol lol lol lol lol

the chap before me must have bumped it cos i saw it was marked as 'yesterday' lol

MY BAD!

Mario

Mario

adz wrote:oh lol lol lol lol lol

the chap before me must have bumped it cos i saw it was marked as 'yesterday' lol

MY BAD!

Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 46825 Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 46825

nah your not bad mate..............................................................just blind Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 869774 Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 46825 Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 46825 Breaking mk2 Golf driver - 1600 - PAS - genuine swan-neck towbar - weber carb etc 46825

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Ha ha - since I started this thread I sold a load of bits off it on VZi, looked for another Golf, couldn't find a better one for the money, brought the bits back cheaper from a scrappy, stuck a ticket on it and back on the road and still came out in profit! lol Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum