FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best thing to cool you down on a hot day...

+3
weardybeardy
Crags
negawskloV
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negawskloV

negawskloV

cuppa tea? that's what my mum always says...

bollocks is it!!

only got tea to drink at work... I'm parched but I've gotta wait ten minutes for it to cool down, rubbish! lol

Crags

My Nan says the same thing. Id rather have a nice cold pint of stowford's Very Happy

weardybeardy

Cuppa Tea!
Anthony hopkins said that on 'The World's Fastest Indian' last night. (scene in the bar on the way to Bonneville)
Must be true. smile

vin van man

vin van man

That out door pool in Chelt'nam would be my cure! Live to far away! sad

weardybeardy

Got a family mmbership for the Lido this year - never seem to get there though - always at work!
Kids love it though

the braincell

the braincell

Cuppa tea is right tho, by drinking a hot drink, your body does summat to its body temperature to cool you down. !

Medically proven, I just haven;t used the correct medical terms tou

Crags

the braincell wrote:Cuppa tea is right tho, by drinking a hot drink, your body does summat to its body temperature to cool you down. !

acclimatise?

the braincell

the braincell

Crags wrote:
the braincell wrote:Cuppa tea is right tho, by drinking a hot drink, your body does summat to its body temperature to cool you down. !

acclimatise?

Not sure.. think it may be compensate.. your body thinks its getting too hot because of the hot tea, (summat to do with core temperature i think) so it (your body) tries to cool you down.

vin van man

vin van man

It is something to do with the Chinese Medicine!

When you drink something cold your tummy has to heat it up to digest it through it's system! This is called "stomach fire"! (it heats it up!)

Have you ever noticed when you drink many cold drinks in the summer you have lots of phlegm (Green stuff you quuuueee of the back of your throat!) Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 129407
This is a by product of stomach fire!

So when you have a hot or warm drink it has no need to heat it up keeping you cooler!

Learnt this of Meabh's Acupuncturist! Cool

the braincell

the braincell

Stomach fire doesn't sound like a proper medical term ! But I was right tho Very Happy

vin van man

vin van man

the braincell wrote:Stomach fire doesn't sound like a proper medical term ! But I was right tho Very Happy

Yep! smile

Crags

the braincell wrote:Stomach fire doesn't sound like a proper medical term ! But I was right tho Very Happy

& i was wrong....nothing unusual there then:D

dicky mint

dicky mint

i find a nice pint o cider with ice in it works. Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 621165 .

at least thats what i keep telling myself lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dicky mint wrote:i find a nice pint o cider with ice in it works. Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 621165 .

i like your way if finkin smile Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 621165 but i only got bottles of beer but still doing the job . cooling me down that is smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:i find a nice pint o cider with ice in it works. Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 621165 .

i like your way if finkin smile Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 621165 but i only got bottles of beer but still doing the job . cooling me down that is smile

keep up the good work Best thing to cool you down on a hot day... 621165 .
the fridge becons and i just cant say no :whistle:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum