FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored...

+19
wonkydonkey
butty
vin van man
adz
dicky mint
EGG
Taze
alibabs
stunt-man-dan
paddy
the moll
The Reverend Mad Cyril
dirty di
betsy!
Space Monkey
oilyT
DICKIE
Toastie
Mario
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Mario

Mario

Well the Oval is well and truly stripped down now, and (dare i say it) she isnt as bad as i first thought My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560
Altho, i do have to change the heater channels,floorpans, rear bumper mounts and body mounting points.
Ive already cutout and welded in the left rear bumper mount and body mount and 2morro should see the arrival of the same panels for the right side.
Next will be the right hand floorpan, being as im going scooby TURBO in the back i thought it would be best to do all the welding in one go and change any suspect panels now. My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560

Have missed out on a few scooby donor cars in the past week(some twat keeps puttin em in Vee Dubs My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 ) but im still watching a few.
If i get the right engine i should be looking at a minimum of 250 BHP standard, but will hopefully get a little more out of it once its all in and played with My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560
Then i needs to find some brake type things to stop it all My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 574558 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

Right well i'll be orf now tis time to get my once yearly shower and plus Toastie has bored me to death My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

Keep smilin y'all My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Mario My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 962426 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

NOW UPDATED WITH PICCIES

Last edited by spellbound on 20/12/2009, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED PICTURES)

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

good work mazza

DICKIE

DICKIE

Pics or i dont believe ya My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 85197

oilyT

oilyT

Good one smile keep it up and lets hae some pick's. who's heater channals are you useing?.

Mario

Mario

oilyT wrote:Good one My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 85197 keep it up and lets hae some pick's. who's heater channals are you useing?.

i will sort some piccies out soon on night shift at the mo so am kipping thru the day My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560
Heater channels will either be from Cool Air or VW Status im led to believe they are the same channels!!?
Unless you know of somewhere else to get em from Barry???? My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

spellbound wrote:Well the Oval is well and truly stripped down now, and (dare i say it) she isnt as bad as i first thought My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560
Altho, i do have to change the heater channels,floorpans, rear bumper mounts and body mounting points.
Ive already cutout and welded in the left rear bumper mount and body mount and 2morro should see the arrival of the same panels for the right side.
Next will be the right hand floorpan

Glad things arnt so bad with the oval Mario,makes a change as more problems usually seem to be found on stripping a Vw down lol! My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825
Are you taking piccys as you go along?
when is the body coming off?

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:
spellbound wrote:Well the Oval is well and truly stripped down now, and (dare i say it) she isnt as bad as i first thought My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560
Next will be the right hand floorpan

Glad things arnt so bad with the oval Mario,makes a change as more problems usually seem to be found on stripping a Vw down lol! My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825
Are you taking piccys as you go along?
when is the body coming off?

Fingers crossed mate it stays that way!!!!
I wasnt gonna do piccies but ive decided to do some even if only to keep Dickie happy My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825
Im hoping the body dont have to come orf to be honest as im doing all this work under a gazebo on my drive My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 455759 i will see how it goes.
just took delivery of more panels today so hopefully come saturday i will have right rear side finished(same as ive just done on the left)
Then its gonna be the right hand side floorpan My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Affraid My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Affraid My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Affraid My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 574558 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Mario

Mario

right hand side suspension(body mount) fitted today My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 455759
and the same side bumper mount cut ready to take out in the mornin.
I cant get over how quick i am getting all this done, hopefully 2morro afternoon i will have the right hand side floorpan chopped out ready for the new one to go in on monday or tuesday once it comes in from status vw My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

i pray it keeps going along this smoothly ALL the way thru just the pennies n pounds that will slow me oop me finx My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560

just needs to find my frickin scooby donor car now My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes

yes dickie i will upload piccies when i can be bovvered My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

DICKIE

DICKIE

well done mate.
Your like me when it comes to getting stuff done..
I just need to crack on and get it done.
My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Mario

Mario

finsihed the back end today, as in the arches just gotta turn my rear panel(valence) into a removeable one next My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560

now WHERE'S my fahookin floorpan My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 549614 should have bloody well been delivered today My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_rolleyes

betsy!

betsy!

Top work dude, my rear valance is removable, not a massive job and definately worth it!

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:Top work dude, my rear valance is removable, not a massive job and definately worth it!

hey Betsy how ya doin My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

yup she is comin on nicely just waiting on both floorpans to be delivered and i WILL have both welded in during my xmas hols My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324
am waitin for a phone call tonight on a 1996 scooby impreza My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 455759 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 455759 but i think he may want wayyyyyyyyyy too much dosh for it but i will see what he says later My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560 (Yes i am a tight sod i been living oop here too long My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 )

betsy!

betsy!

Haha, thing is, you don't want to be paying too much as it's only going to be a donor, I know exactly what you mean!

Where have you been hunting for them?

Look forward to it being finished Very Happy

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:Haha, thing is, you don't want to be paying too much as it's only going to be a donor, I know exactly what you mean!

Where have you been hunting for them?

Look forward to it being finished Very Happy

the son of a bitch didnt phone back My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 105441
his loss!!!
I was trying to get one local to me oop here but it looks like im gonna have to travel,but ive got plenty o work still to do welding wise so im not in a rush..
I have a feeling she will have that rat look to her untill i can sort out a decent paint job My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560

betsy!

betsy!

Bastard!

If you see any down this way give me a shout and I'll gladly drag a mate along to view it with me for you smile

As for the rat look, will just make people even MORE surprised when you do them at the lights Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

betsy! wrote:Bastard!

surprised when you do them at the lights Very Happy
Hes already got a criminal record for that My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

Mario

Mario

If you see any down this way give me a shout and I'll gladly drag a mate along to view it with me for you smile

As for the rat look, will just make people even MORE surprised when you do them at the lights Very Happy

aww thanks Betsy thats a luvvly offer My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 230722 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

there are a few people already talkin up here bout my oval as my son works for krap fit and he mentioned it to a few folk so i expect a few cheesy grins when she is on the road for the first time My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 none bigger than mine My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:

surprised when you do them at the lights Very Happy
Hes already got a criminal record for that My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i told you not to talk about that My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_redface My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Icon_redface

betsy!

betsy!

I'v been dreading getting a speeding ticket, I'm really careful, which is a bit boring tbh!
However, if I got a ticket, I would more than likely have to sell the bug so carefullness is a definate!!
I'll just wait for the autobahns in a couple of weeks Very Happy

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:I'v been dreading getting a speeding ticket, I'm really careful, which is a bit boring tbh!
However, if I got a ticket, I would more than likely have to sell the bug so carefullness is a definate!!
I'll just wait for the autobahns in a couple of weeks My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Autobahns = MENTAL FUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 574558

did 18 months in germany in the 80's most of it in a drunken stupour My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 402759 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 621165 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Drunken_smilie My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Drunken_smilie

betsy!

betsy!

Haha!

I'll be over in Europe from 20th - 30th of this month and in Germany for about 5 days of that, I'm mega looking forward to it Very Happy

Mario

Mario

betsy! wrote:Haha!

I'll be over in Europe from 20th - 30th of this month and in Germany for about 5 days of that, I'm mega looking forward to it My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

Have fun Germany is brill, great way of life me n the mrs luvved it out there My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

make sure you try/eat the schnitzel bloomin lavvly.......yum yum
oh and the different sausages(dont tell danny My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 16560 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 ) great food My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324

have a good n safe trip My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 77324 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 230722

and NO im not jealous My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... Kopfschuettel ..........................HONEST My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825 My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

betsy!

betsy!

Haha!

I can't wait, there's so many places I'm hoping to visit and can't wait to see my sister, brother in law and the kids for xmas smile

I'll make sure I munch some sausage, nyom!

lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

betsy! wrote:

I'll make sure I munch some sausage, nyom!

lol
Aye oop darlin..waaahay My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 46825

betsy!

betsy!

Well you know me Dickie, never one to say no to a good sausage My Oval.....progress for those who aren't bored... 574558

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum