FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

pc RAM . any size DDR (1) 400CL3 PC 3200

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i need to buy some or borrow some till i buy some . as you may know iv been building a pc up for di . i ordered her some ram but got fucked over so to get her up and running i have given her my ram (ooo eerrr) . so now im left with non to fire my pc up . i could do with getting it running so i can get some stuff on it so i can drop the externel hard drive back to its owner . its all verry complicted . anyways that what i need .
idealy id buy 2 gig
or borrow anything smile .
ta d

ps i oveusly dont want to borrow anything out of a working pc for risc of it fucking up but if anyones got some kicking around after an up grade smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hay dickie did you have a look ? as so iv found a tv on free cycal for you dont no anything about it but if i get the address do you want to go get it ??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il go get it tomorrow if you dont want to but if its big i will struggle to get it in the car . but spos you have the same prob smile

bentheboffin

its a shame u r not after ddr2 as i have 2g sat of it at home going spare, but i may have 256 or 512 at home but will have to check when i get back

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cheers mate . im hopin dickie has some in his old pc but we will see . im sick of the word ram . its makein my haed hurt now smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

just looked mate.
I have 3 slots,two have 250mb ram in and the other is the one i stuck in.
There no writing on it but im pretty sure its a gig.
It is ddr 3200 as well.
Here if you need it shagger pc RAM  . any size DDR (1)  400CL3   PC 3200 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cool mate . is there righting on the 512's ?
.if there ddr 3200 the other one would have to be . defo would like to borrow the 1 gig . if i take the gig then your old ps well still there as a spair with the other 2 smile .

ps are you havein a pint tonight ? if so i could pop out for one if di dont mind lookin after crumb . if not i will pop up tomorrow

pps and what about the tv im on about up there ^^^

DICKIE

DICKIE

I aint got any 512's mate,got two at 256mp and one at a gig pc RAM  . any size DDR (1)  400CL3   PC 3200 77324
not out tonight
Dont know what to say about the telly,ours seems to be ok now

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

does it say ddr 3200 on the 256 ?

i will try and grab the tv and if you dont want it it can go in the scip .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

anyway baz is guna pop in and grab it if you dont mind and bring it to the pub . if you have somethi to put it in that would be good . thanks darlin . il lety you no how it goes later smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello are dickie . the ram is in and im on my pc now smile wo ho but its a 512 mb . iv put in dis old 256 ish and its running but i got to get a gig or to two see how this win 7 works . i mite get a gig for now and use yours for a bit but will go to 2 asap so you can have yours back . cheers mate T

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my pc wont start up now sad fuckin cuntin fing

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

its back running . i bugger if i no how but the one ram poped out . it was defo in cuz it was running last night but anyways its going again . with 700 ish rams .

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

I have two sticks of 512mb, DDR 400 cls PC3200 Toaste. do you still need them.?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yes mate sort of . what do you want for um ? i would like to get 2 gig in it but may not for a wile . i could do with one so that im at lease back up to one gig . cheers

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

where are you now coz i could pop them into on my way up to the pub.?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what pub are you going to ? i could meet you by the bayshill or the well ? no worrys if not mate

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

i'm off to the salisbury so either one is on the way.. meet you in 15 minutes at the bayshill then.??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye cool mate nice one . i only need the one smile see you in 15

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum