FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING  Empty HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING 31/1/2014, 4:54 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you know them things you get buy a sink that heat the water then it comes out its own tap .

i want one of them .

anyone ?

alibabs

alibabs

FFS I've just thrown 2out !! That I had off council jobs cos I thought I'd never use them sad
Msg Buggjammin he might have one or get his hands on one !

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

typical aint it , well if you see any others , needs to be tidy ish as its going in my house . cheers

them hidden ones look good but its all money and the point of getting one is to save some cash on gas

alibabs

alibabs

TBH mate i would of said gas is cheaper than eletric to heat water !

alibabs

alibabs

i cant believe that ive honestly just thrown 2 of the fuckers out !

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thing is it take the boiler running for 2 min and then sometimes no hot water so i just want somthing to give me a quick instant blast of hot , the dish washer does the washing up , il need gas for a bath but thats about it .

9HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING  Empty Re: HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING 31/1/2014, 10:06 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Kettle

10HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING  Empty Re: HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING 31/1/2014, 10:41 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:thing is it take the boiler running for 2 min and then sometimes no hot water so i just want somthing to give me a quick instant blast of hot , the dish washer does the washing up , il need gas for a bath but thats about it .
Washing up by hand will use less gas/electric !! Than the dishwasher !
Money saved wright there my friend wink

11HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING  Empty Re: HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING 31/1/2014, 11:10 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dishwashers are fairly good these days , AAA rating , use less water and no gas , gas is the one im getting charged heavy for so the one im trying to safe on ,

ps i aint fuckin washing up smile

bugjammin

bugjammin

I threw 1 out the other month when tidying my garage cause thought know 1 would want it was good nic but second hand! Bastard
I'll get you some prices if you like?
Look at triton or ariston water heaters both good !!
If you trying to save money spend a bit now will save over time ;-)

alibabs

alibabs

Toastie wrote:dishwashers are fairly good these days , AAA rating , use less water and no gas , gas is the one im getting charged heavy for so the one im trying to safe on ,

ps i aint fuckin washing up smile
mate without looking at your set up !! im sorry but i feel you are being over charged  smile 

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Yuup

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Yes my gas per unit is high but nothing I can do about it for the time being but I have no day charge , if I use no gas I don't pay a penny , that's the way it is and I'm not complaaning as my landlord I fantastic .

Matt , ye if you could that would be good thanks , them in line ones in the link up there look great , what you recon ? Cheers

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

How do they monitor how much gas you use,if you stop using it they will still charge you because you haven't got you own meter,I would get onto you landlord and get him to put one in as you feel your getting overcharged,I'm sure he would be fine

17HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING  Empty Re: HOT WATER TAP HEATER THING 2/2/2014, 11:39 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I have got a meter , it's come of the meter up stairs , if I use a unit it ads a unit to my metre and there meter . Being charge the same as they are it's just the gas tariff they are on is expensive , hopefully they are looking in to this as iv pointed it out to them but I can't do anything ells

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum