FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

lovely 1964 splitty single cab pickup

+2
Mario
lucy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lucy

lovely 1964 splitty single cab pickup DSCN0201lovely 1964 splitty single cab pickup DSCN0200lovely 1964 splitty single cab pickup DSCN0198lovely 1964 splitty single cab pickup DSCN0197Hello, i'm selling my beloved pickup.
It's a 1964 splitty single cab, L/H/D, originaly imported from Sweden. It's got a 1641cc with a progressive weber carb (with no flat spot!) and a single quiet pack. It has been re-painted in 1953 pastel green and it has a salt and pepper interior. Unfortunately the seat covers have some rips in them but the interior is original and complete. It has a lowered beam, new T2D spindles and straight axle conversion on 1300 box. It also has EMPI 5 spokes in black. All brake lines, wheel cylinders and shoes have been replaced in the last 3 years. It's had a new flat bed and top hat cross members 3 years ago when it was repainted. The drop sides are in excellent condition. The tail gate was not in good enough condition to paint so is left in rat look. We have since aquired a spare tail gate, which will be included , which is good enough to paint. We have spare paint mixed. Front safari's will also be included and a pair of painted American spec over riders(no bar sorry).
It sailed through an MOT 1 week ago needing nothing doing.
We have owned it for 3 years,the last of which it was SORN'ed. It drives lovely and has never let us down once. We will be very sad to see it go but needs must.
£7,250 ONO. Cardiff

Mario

Mario

affraid affraid :eek: Cool Very Happy
wot a lurvvvvly machine...............
me want buy not got dosh at the mo No
going off to ponder to see wot i can sell....

Cardiff Chris

It is a lovely van and I'd buy it if I could but that would sort of defeat the point of you selling it. smile.
Ahchew pig 2 .

negawskloV

negawskloV

I love this! Very Happy

I suggested it to spellbound t'other day wink

the braincell

the braincell

Are you 2 coming to bvf ?? You may sell it there, gowan gowan gowan gowan !!! Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye lush . but you mist a bit Very Happy

Cardiff Chris

Yes we'll be at Bvf and Bristol. We'll also be at Plymouth if this wind and rain stops long enough for me put my engine back together. Typical, I stripped it down friday night to replace a pushrod seal,retourque the heads and do valve clearances and then it hasnt stopped raining.
And we didnt miss a bit its artistic licence! :moon:

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

lol T cut would sort that out chris

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum