FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are your weekend plans?

+4
Danny Lord
dirty di
barryben
H
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are your weekend plans? Empty What are your weekend plans? 27/2/2009, 10:14 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Naff all for me tomorrow - waiting in for a courier - will probably play with the kids out front all day, got a new drive to lay and they all love digging and raking, handy smile

No plans for sunday, we're kind of freeform lol

2What are your weekend plans? Empty Re: What are your weekend plans? 28/2/2009, 12:15 am

barryben

barryben

Put old furniture in van and take to tip. Build new furniture. Take little 'un somewhere, perhaps B and Q Cool

3What are your weekend plans? Empty Re: What are your weekend plans? 28/2/2009, 12:18 am

dirty di

dirty di

got to try and find a carpet for the bedroom....cheap and cheerful and probably have a few voddy's tomorrow evening drink

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Getting the Notch MOTd in the Morning, then off to Kateeees to go bowling in the evening, Sunday going to a Hot Rod autojumble smile

Danny.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

That'll be the single life then lol

AL

AL

Off for breakfast with a few of Airdiction, closly followed by a drinking session at Dai's farm, to celebrate his birthday!!! wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv got me boy tonight and am very il . and was sick on my self last night . its been a funny old weekend

dirty di

dirty di

TOASTIE wrote:iv got me boy tonight and am very il . and was sick on my self last night . its been a funny old weekend

don't you lot feel sorry for him, its me whose suffering, just listening to coughs sneezing, flemmy noises and himself whinging is making me feel ill lol

well better soon toast hug

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

tou

10What are your weekend plans? Empty Re: What are your weekend plans? 28/2/2009, 6:50 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Have attacked the garden, and burnt half of it. Now gonna sit down for the evening, then car boot and sunday dinner tomorrow Very Happy

11What are your weekend plans? Empty Re: What are your weekend plans? 28/2/2009, 11:36 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

It's only good if you MEANT to burn it wink lol

AL

AL

AL wrote:Off for breakfast with a few of Airdiction, closly followed by a drinking session at Dai's farm, to celebrate his birthday!!! wink

Birthday celebrations were a complete success, at the cost of a rather severe hangover, which I`m now nursing!!! lol

dirty di

dirty di

if ya nursing a hangover it must be considered a job well done Cool

DICKIE

DICKIE

I worked loads on the bus yesty,then went and got fuckered last night in brizzle..
Job done smile smile

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Did loads around the farm today, fencing and all sorts of stuff that's not gotten done for ages - full on result smile

I'm a happy boy smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum