FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

bloody hell i knew the economy was in the shit................

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

ive just had our house valued as we is finkin of moving to a bigger place (more bedrooms and more land for our dubs)
now i have put in the following in the 8 months weve been here......
driveway which will take FIVE cars..
12 by 10 foot workshop
conservatory(being built now)
new fencing all round
AND whats it worth????????????????????????

i MAY actually be in fucking NEGATIVE equity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
now it is ONLY a maybe but fuck me in 8 months i might actually lose 4 or 5 grand AFTER me spending about 15 grand on the place!!

THANK fuck im,sorry, we are in a position where we dont HAVE to sell and we can wait it out.
I am sooooooooo fucking thankfull i was lucky/jammy/spawny enough to get my whisky job,just takes my mind back 5 or 6 months to when i was near bankrupt and close to losing everything!!
I feel for those not in a position with a steady wage coming in..

If i ever get too big for my bootys folks you have my permission to kick me in the nuts to bring me down to earth again

thats all folks. except i just wanna wish you all the best in what ever you do wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats a shiter aint it . as you say you dont have to sell so lets hope it turns round again

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Dude, that is an alarming bummer about the house :eek:

spellbound wrote:
thats all folks. except i just wanna wish you all the best in what ever you do wink
Well tonight I'm writing to my credit card company, so I need all the luck I can get Rolling Eyes

Mario

Mario

H wrote:Dude, that is an alarming bummer about the house :eek:

spellbound wrote:
Well tonight I'm writing to my credit card company, so I need all the luck I can get Rolling Eyes

good luck dude hug

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

H wrote:Dude, that is an alarming bummer about the house :eek:

spellbound wrote:

dear fashist bully boy ,

give me some money

boomshanker ( may the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman)

love H

Last edited by TOASTIE on 11/6/2009, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

lol

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

spellbound wrote:ive just had our house valued as we is finkin of moving to a bigger place (more bedrooms and more land for our dubs)
now i have put in the following in the 8 months weve been here......
driveway which will take FIVE cars..
12 by 10 foot workshop
conservatory(being built now)
new fencing all round
AND whats it worth????????????????????????

i MAY actually be in fucking NEGATIVE equity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
now it is ONLY a maybe but fuck me in 8 months i might actually lose 4 or 5 grand AFTER me spending about 15 grand on the place!!

THANK fuck im,sorry, we are in a position where we dont HAVE to sell and we can wait it out.
I am sooooooooo fucking thankfull i was lucky/jammy/spawny enough to get my whisky job,just takes my mind back 5 or 6 months to when i was near bankrupt and close to losing everything!!
I feel for those not in a position with a steady wage coming in..

If i ever get too big for my bootys folks you have my permission to kick me in the nuts to bring me down to earth again

VOTE Cyril next time an not Labour wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum