FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stonehenge! Summer Solstice

+6
dirty di
the braincell
Toastie
Roo
H
Taze
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:55 am

Taze

Taze

Any Kriminals up for Stonehenge?? next sat evening, prob leaving between 8pm-10pm

2Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:57 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Oh I'd love to, but can't sad

Have a good one smile

3Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 11:32 am

Roo

We would love to but we are off to see Paul Weller at Westonbirt. Very rare night out for us.

4Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 1:37 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is it the 20th ish , its fathers day round then so will be with crumb . mite do something a little closer to home

5Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:19 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Thought it was the sunday night ? thats what zee said the other day. I may take G, she's been to the rollrights and has said in the past she wants to go to stonehenge.

6Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:30 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

we have the "what night is it dicustion ever year lol " i dont no . are the kids off school on the monday . cant be the holidays yet can it ?

7Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:45 pm

dirty di

dirty di

it is the saturday night as you celebrate the longest day arriving lise smile

8Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:45 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

t'internet says its 21 June @ 05.45 approx, tho i think the sun was coming up at 4.20 approx on saturday eve!!

9Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:46 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

oh dear!! lol

10Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:47 pm

dirty di

dirty di

why oh dear clare, we were both right for once lol

11Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:53 pm

greenfyre

greenfyre

oh yes!!
I forgot that that early in the morning will be the next day so we were all right!!! yay!! Very Happy

12Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:56 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i still dont no . so what night is it we get drunk ?

13Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:57 pm

dirty di

dirty di

on the saturday night(sunday morning about 4.20), you celebrate the longest day coming in, the longest day is the sunday

14Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 9:58 pm

dirty di

dirty di

as the sun comes up

15Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:29 pm

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

Thats if it's not raining like it was last year..lol
No sun came up that morning, just a drizzle and greyness and damp hippies all about the place.. lol

I was thinking of going to Avebury this year as it's supposed to be a bit more chilled out and there's a pub in the village too.. yay.!!

16Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:35 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I think I understand... So we go on sat night, and celebrate the start of the longest day on sunday 21st june morning. And I guess we can stay to see the sun go down on the sunday (which is also fathers day, so I'll need to get g back to nam). Do they have toilets tho ?? :eek:

17Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:37 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Avebury was loads cooler imo . stone henge was a fuckin joke . big burly securaty and it was like walking in to alton towers . ony prob with Avebury was the parking and whould be a job getting to the bar in the pub .
had a couple of nice ones down there smile

18Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:38 pm

dirty di

dirty di

i went there a couple of years ago and all the roads are double yellows, they were booking peeps everywhere, i think dickies van nearly got moved, the place is a lot more chilled, just a shame you can't park anywhere, maybe they think we're all gonna arrive on a magic carpet lol

i usually go to the rollright stones as they are only about 7 miles from where i live, there is parking, they are friendly bunch and they provide a fire aswell, lots of peeps don't go but each time i go the sunrise is amazing Very Happy

19Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:38 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Hairy~man wrote:Thats if it's not raining like it was last year..lol
No sun came up that morning, just a drizzle and greyness and damp hippies all about the place.. lol

I was thinking of going to Avebury this year as it's supposed to be a bit more chilled out and there's a pub in the village too.. yay.!!

Avebury !! thats where I took G, not the rollrights Rolling Eyes then she helped had a lil sleep in the car before she went to school Very Happy I went back to bed lol

20Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:39 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what that number for child line ??? tou

21Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:41 pm

the braincell

the braincell

What ?? I was a good mum !, she had a cultural evening AND went to school tou She did have a sleep in the field when the sun went down too.

22Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:42 pm

dirty di

dirty di

i notice lise you wrote you WERE a good mum, does that mean your crap mum now lol

23Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 15/6/2009, 10:46 pm

the braincell

the braincell

No, I'm and even betterer mum now Very Happy

24Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 17/6/2009, 8:32 pm

spam

spam

Taze wrote:Any Kriminals up for Stonehenge?? next sat evening, prob leaving between 8pm-10pm

can i come? please x

25Stonehenge! Summer Solstice Empty Re: Stonehenge! Summer Solstice 17/6/2009, 10:41 pm

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

So.. who's going, when are we going and where are we going..? because I am confused..lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum