FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fuck tard alert please help

+3
stunt-man-dan
H
Mario
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fuck tard alert please help Empty fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 7:26 pm

Mario

Mario

Right im gettin well minced wiv peoples names and usernames Embarassed Embarassed :fight:

so, please either add to this thread your username AND real name or PM me puhlease Very Happy
I know H real name
Dickie know his
Rad Dubs know his
if you dont mind you nice peeps you, cos most of you have met tis a piece of piss for you all.

Fankoo for your time Very Happy
Mario or mcmario or mazzer or maz or wotever you call me lol lol

2fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 7:34 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Dicky Mint's is Dicky Mint

Toast's is Toast

I'm not helping am I... carzzy

3fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 7:34 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Oh, and Di's is Di Very Happy

4fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 7:47 pm

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

im bob Very Happy

5fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 7:54 pm

Mario

Mario

H wrote:Dicky Mint's is Dicky Mint

Toast's is Toast

I'm not helping am I... carzzy

i just new when i started this thread some numpty would do that^^^^ lol lol
H ??? you TAWAT Very Happy :moon:

6fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 7:57 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

people genraly call me D or Toast or Toastie or the or the londone crew call me Roastie

7fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 8:16 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

i is richy,

and a ikkle bit tipsy fuck tard alert please help 621165

8fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 8:35 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dicky mint wrote:i is richy,

good man . im on the way fuck tard alert please help 621165 fuck tard alert please help 396852

9fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 8:38 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:i is richy,

good man . im on the way fuck tard alert please help 621165 fuck tard alert please help 396852

and im multi-tasking, doin this, watching pick of destiny and drinking fuck tard alert please help 621165
wahey lol

10fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 9:29 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

i'm kim aka wonky or wonkydonkey or twat or drunkard or pisshead lol

11fuck tard alert please help Empty Re: fuck tard alert please help 20/6/2009, 10:28 pm

the braincell

the braincell

stunt-man-dan wrote:im bob Very Happy

You're a bloody liar is what you are !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum