FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

is Michael Jackson dead

+8
vin van man
weardybeardy
the braincell
dirty di
DICKIE
dicky mint
H
Toastie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 25/6/2009, 11:39 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

then there would be two kings dead

27is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 25/6/2009, 11:42 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

imo he aint dead , wouldnt cost much to pay of a coroner . i reckon its a stunt

28is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 25/6/2009, 11:44 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Did you get told off ? lol

29is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 25/6/2009, 11:47 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no . just the way it is ,. poor old spiv

30is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 25/6/2009, 11:55 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Yuri geller is being interviewed. He said he asked micheal jackson a question and lichael looked at him " for seconds and seconds"

Ooh.. 3 or 4 whole seconds !! lol

31is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 12:04 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

it took me liraly seconds and seconds to rad that

32is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 9:46 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

rumours of jackson being in the cardiac ward for a heart attack are untrue.hes in the childrens ward for a stroke

33is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:00 am

oilyT

oilyT

For a tribute Mcdonalds are doing the Jackson burger.
50yr old meat between 10yr old buns. lol

34is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:03 am

vin van man

vin van man

It's all starting! lol lol lol

35is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:05 am

oilyT

oilyT

Did'nt take long did it thats the third one ive heard today. lol

36is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:08 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

i txt them to dave bar

37is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:09 am

oilyT

oilyT

lol lol Thats where i got that one from. lol

38is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:12 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

first time ive posted from my phone

39is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:13 am

oilyT

oilyT

Where are you?.

40is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 12:01 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

At home now and its stopped raining lol

41is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 12:03 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

come and visit me in my offic

42is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 2:52 pm

Mario

Mario

he's dead , at least now children will be a bit safer around the world then!!! Rolling Eyes

never been a fan of his and to be honest i couldnt care less either way if he is or isnt brown bread,there are far more important things in life than sobbing over someone you dont know wink

Must admit some of the jokes that have come out already are funny as fook lol lol

can you tell i was never a fan of his? lol thing is i am pretty much the same when it comes to so called VIP's or Celebs.......cant be bothered with any of them,give me "real" "normal" down to earth people any day! Very Happy

right im orf to put ma gum shield in and wait for the wacko jacko fans to come get me lol lol bag bag

43is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 3:01 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Why does Micheal love children so much??.............

He knows how they feel lol

44is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 7:33 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

well my phones full off jacko jokes, all started at about 8:30 this morning.
never a fan but still bad news for friends and family.

45is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 8:36 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

jacko has requested his ashes be spreadinto etch a sketches world wide so the kids can play with him for a change

46is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 8:38 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

got mixed feelings about this to be honest
loved his earlier musjc ie pre 87 and jackson 5 just think the way he looked and acted over the last ten fifteen years is far too freaky
and to be compared to elvis dying is well no comment

47is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 9:04 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

too rhythem of smooth criminal.

youve been hit by.......
youve been struck by......
a blocked artery.

48is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 9:17 pm

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

LAF The jokes are excellent!

49is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 10:38 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Yes. He is dead.

I'm a bit annoyed about it. Watching glasto and on the 60 second news they only have one story. Micheal Jackson is dead.

WE FUCKING KNOW !!!

There was also a kid beaten and killed by her babysitter, but that's not really worth reporting I guess.

50is Michael Jackson dead - Page 2 Empty Re: is Michael Jackson dead 26/6/2009, 11:24 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

the braincell wrote:
There was also a kid beaten and killed by her babysitter, but that's not really worth reporting I guess.

guess theres nowt else going on in the rest of whole world.

i her that jacko tripped over one of the kids prams which caused the heart attack. coroners say its too early to blame it on the buggy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum