FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

bloody tissues

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mad bloody tissues 1/7/2009, 11:48 am

dirty di

dirty di

i started toaday with every intention to do my washing, clear my pigsty (bedroom) out and be motivated towards the house work....wot happens ....a @ucking tissues had been left in a pocket and i have got white bits all over my washing :mad: that must be a sign not to do anymore before i go to work Very Happy

rant over....as you were smile

2mad Re: bloody tissues 1/7/2009, 11:50 am

the braincell

the braincell

Least you have a washing machine ! I'm back to giving my washing to friends, or doing it in the bath ! lol

3mad Re: bloody tissues 1/7/2009, 11:58 am

dirty di

dirty di

oh my god, why.....is the kitchen not finished yet or has it broken

4mad Re: bloody tissues 1/7/2009, 12:02 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Neill kindly moved it so i could finish the floor. floor is done now,.. woo hoo ! but the washing machine is still in the back room lol

I sent him a txt yesterday asking id him and his housemate would mind moving it back for mw, but not had a reply. I don't want to send another txt in case he just doesnlt want to do it and is ignoring me lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum