FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lend of a compression tester

+4
FDK ADMIN
the braincell
dirty di
63Split
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

63Split

63Split

Does anyone have a compression tester I could borrow in exchange for a few pints? lol

dirty di

dirty di

hello mate . just spoke to the rev and he's got one if you stuck . he will be about later a spect . is it urgent . you could prob pick it up off him later or sure someone could drop it in if your stuck . he's up nier the races cores smile

the braincell

the braincell

dirty di wrote:hello mate . just spoke to the rev and he's got one if you stuck . he will be about later a spect . is it urgent . you could prob pick it up off him later or sure someone could drop it in if your stuck . he's up nier the races cores smile

Thats has got to be toast posting under di's login ^^ lol

FDK ADMIN

FDK ADMIN
Admin

that toastie gets about smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye that was me . ops . tou my bad

63Split

63Split

smile smile Amazing I thought I would struggle tracking one down. Could I borrow it till the weekend? How difficult are they to use? More than happy to pop around and pick up tonight if you are around?

bentheboffin

they are a piece of cake to use, just screw it into the spark plug hole disconnect the coil so it doesnt try firing and crank it for 9 cranks on the starter motor
ps last bit is hard to explain but im sure some one will explain it better

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

dirty di wrote:hello mate . just spoke to the rev and he's got one if you stuck . he will be about later a spect . is it urgent . you could prob pick it up off him later or sure someone could drop it in if your stuck . he's up nier the races cores smile
Wot you doin toast.........r u realy a girl lol lol lol lol lol

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

bentheboffin wrote:they are a piece of cake to use, just screw it into the spark plug hole disconnect the coil so it doesnt try firing and crank it for 9 cranks on the starter motor
ps last bit is hard to explain but im sure some one will explain it better
More fun if you dont disconnect the coil lead lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

so rev can you sort out lending it to mr split ?

maybe he could pm you his number or the other way round

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:so rev can you sort out lending it to mr split ?

maybe he could pm you his number or the other way round
Sound by me.......why dont you pm him my number wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok . mr split i will pm you his number now .

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:ok . mr split i will pm you his number now .
Dont ring me 2nite im watchin BB wink

63Split

63Split

no worries - give a bell tommorrow night if thats ok?

dubshack

i also have one you could lend if anything goes wrong. i'd get someone else to turn the motor over if you can and turn it till the gauge stops moving, also remember to keep the thoutle wide open.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum