FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have I just seen kimbo and crimbo ?

+2
greenfyre
the braincell
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the braincell

the braincell

In a tatty (sorry) blue bus go past my house ? Very Happy I only saw the back so dunno if it was a split or bay, and I'm not geeky enough to be able to tell what it was, just from the back window !

greenfyre

greenfyre

sea blue and white?

the braincell

the braincell

Think so ?? And some sorta sticker in the back window

DICKIE

DICKIE

Crimbos split smile
The reg would tell you if its a split or not from the back wink

the braincell

the braincell

I didn't see enough to see the reg, I only have a small window, and also a fence

Kimbo

Kimbo

Yay it was me! I've been driving the bus as my daily driver has broken down. Cool

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:I didn't see enough to see the reg, I only have a small window, and also a fence

Its just like Hitchcocks 'rear window' but with vw's wink

the braincell

the braincell

Kimbo wrote:Yay it was me! I've been driving the bus as my daily driver has broken down. Cool

Woo Hoo !!! It made me smile Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

weardybeardy wrote:
the braincell wrote:I didn't see enough to see the reg, I only have a small window, and also a fence

Its just like Hitchcocks 'rear window' but with vw's wink

I'll take your word for that.. Terry Pratchet, Enid Blytons famous five, and the mr men books are pretty much all I've read lol

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I'd have thought having your own fence would be right out in your line of work...

the braincell

the braincell

Gotta get the aquired stationary moved somehow wink

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:Gotta get the aquired stationary moved somehow wink
OOOOOh, you're just so big time :eek:

lol

the braincell

the braincell

Have you seen the price of sellotape ! :eek: I make a killing at xmas time Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:Have you seen the price of sellotape ! :eek: I make a killing at xmas time Very Happy
lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum