FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I aint been in for a while....

+2
Mario
mRsWaL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grin I aint been in for a while.... 9/7/2009, 10:04 pm

mRsWaL

so hello you scrumptious lot of lovely's! hug hug flower

Mario

Mario

Hello sweetheart,hows ya didlin?? Very Happy hug

hows wal doin???

the braincell

the braincell

Goodly evening Jo Very Happy Hows you diddling ?

the braincell

the braincell

OOhh jinx !! lol

mRsWaL

Im doing ok, I have been a bit outta sorts, been bit down and emotional! but im comin out the other side, thought a re-visit to the FDK crew would make me smile again...

Wals still outta circulation bless him, he's just not improving at all, going round in circles, going back to the quacks on Monday to see about further physio, how you and your lovely lady babes?

mRsWaL

the braincell wrote:Goodly evening Jo Very Happy Hows you diddling ?

oooh hello gorgeous! Very Happy im not too bad I guess! Bit moany as you can see ^^^ bloody grief is a hard journey!

hows you? hug

DICKIE

DICKIE

i bet you diddle quite well Jo
good evening lovely kiss

Mario

Mario

i was goona say give him a manly back slap from me but under the circumstances i might get a kick in the nuts lol lol
glad to hear ur gettin there yaself mrs Very Happy

not long till Action Very Happy Very Happy woo hoo woo hoo cant fahookin wait.
me n the Mrs have been lookin at fancy dress plus i have an idea or two so the FDK'ers will recognise me n ma split when we arrive wink
n hopefully my interior will be done in the next few weeks too Very Happy

mRsWaL

I love diddlin Dickie wink

hows you you gorgeous piece of manliness??

mRsWaL

spellbound wrote:i was goona say give him a manly back slap from me but under the circumstances i might get a kick in the nuts lol lol

me n the Mrs have been lookin at fancy dress plus i have an idea or two so the FDK'ers will recognise me n ma split when we arrive wink

Dude, im sure they will see you coming in ya split as its soooooooo nice! I cant wait for Action babes, did you sort your days off and stuff yet?? Do you know when mega journey is gonna commence?

Mario

Mario

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hon dates ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sorted ive worked extra time to get it right. wink
we WILL be leaving on the thursday and moochin on down till we gets tired..have a kip n start again till we gets there Very Happy
and we WILL get there

mRsWaL

spellbound wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hon dates ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sorted ive worked extra time to get it right. wink
we WILL be leaving on the thursday and moochin on down till we gets tired..have a kip n start again till we gets there Very Happy
and we WILL get there
excellent my lovely buddy! I cant wait to see you both again, I aint shut up about Elgin since i left and keep telling everyone they must go!!!! Very Happy

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Hello my lovely's how are we? smile hug

Mario

Mario

mRsWaL wrote:
spellbound wrote:YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hon dates ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL sorted ive worked extra time to get it right. wink
and we WILL get there
excellent my lovely buddy! I cant wait to see you both again, I aint shut up about Elgin since i left and keep telling everyone they must go!!!! Very Happy

lol lol it is luvvly oop here without doubt,i keep meanin to video my drive to work so i can show peeps why i love my job soooo much AND they pay me too lol lol

Danny Lord

Danny Lord

Hey Sexy tits hug thanks again for the texts the other day,

Danny.

the braincell

the braincell

mRsWaL wrote:
the braincell wrote:Goodly evening Jo Very Happy Hows you diddling ?

oooh hello gorgeous! Very Happy im not too bad I guess! Bit moany as you can see ^^^ bloody grief is a hard journey!

hows you? hug

Tis indeed hug

I'm not too bad ta, still plodding on with the sodding kitchen.. coming up to 4 months now ! lol But I did put in some of my gorgeous fuschsia upstands today ! Very Happy

Whats up with Mr Jo then ?

the braincell

the braincell

spellbound wrote:i was goona say give him a manly back slap from me but under the circumstances i might get a kick in the nuts lol lol

Cover the outside in cardboard !! lol

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:

Cover the outside in cardboard !! lol

lol lol lol lol fook orf you lol lol lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum