FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I crashed your fire on Friday....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mRsWaL

dressed as a bad fairy lol :eek: however, I rudely did not introduce myself, so....for those of you who wondered who the feck the big girl in a tutu was

twas me!!!! Very Happy hug hug so..Hello!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello , tbo i couldnt see by then but if we did meet then nice to meet you smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Hello darlin hug
Hows it going lovely?

dirty di

dirty di

hello chick, i can't remember much either lol

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

TOASTIE wrote:hello , tbo i couldnt see by then but if we did meet then nice to meet you smile

I wanted to meet you, were you there on Friday night?? I have no idea who I spoke to BTW lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i saw you very briefly but dont think we spoke . i was in the foldy caravan when you walked past . will catch you this weekend anyway smile

mRsWaL

phew! just thought id say hi, all be it a tad too late, I was drawn by the flames and mcmarios poncho! was nice to meet the several people that I did, even though neither of us know who!

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

TOASTIE wrote:i saw you very briefly but dont think we spoke . i was in the foldy caravan when you walked past . will catch you this weekend anyway smile

Ah the caravan of weird and wonderful smells Very Happy

Rad Dubs I think was talking to you but then he could not remember what you looked like the next day and thought you were the other guy with glasses and shaggy hair lol It's all a bit of a blur.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye to right . was well blurry . ye spoke the andy for a minit but i was popper wobbly . hopefully have a less twated jabber next week smile

dirty di

dirty di

i met rad dubs on friday night in the FDK HQ, but i only saw you pass by......i hid in the caravan cos i'm a big scardy cat lol

Savannah Beige Girl

Savannah Beige Girl

Have to chat this weekend then guys smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum