FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle

+2
Toastie
MetalHeadAndy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MetalHeadAndy

Just wondered if anyone might be able to help, my beetle still isn't running well (really big flat spot on acceleration, almost makes the thing stall).
Its got a Brosol H30/31 on it at the moment, which i've read aren't too great and probably the reason for the troubles. Anyway, i'm after any single carb that will go onto a 1300tp so i can hopefully fix the car to get to uni on friday.
Thanks, Andy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

if you can get ray at bug barns number he normaly has them about . or baz may have one

MetalHeadAndy

I've tried ray at bug barn, they haven't got any apparently Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 867842

paddy

paddy

Ive got one here you can have for nowt. It's been to every fucking show I've traded at for the last 4 years and not sold, even when I've said its a fiver. Sick of seeing the thing. Its another brosol 30/31pict - but its free, so if it works better then its a winner, eh.

Only problem - I'm in yam yam land.

I'll be passing by cheltenham on Friday this week sometime mid-afternoon though.

Could you meet me somewhere near the M5 then ?

07977 429855 or 07841 671238

MetalHeadAndy

paddy wrote:Ive got one here you can have for nowt. It's been to every fucking show I've traded at for the last 4 years and not sold, even when I've said its a fiver. Sick of seeing the thing. Its another brosol 30/31pict - but its free, so if it works better then its a winner, eh.

Only problem - I'm in yam yam land.

I'll be passing by cheltenham on Friday this week sometime mid-afternoon though.

Could you meet me somewhere near the M5 then ?

07977 429855 or 07841 671238
Thankyou so much for the offer, thats brilliant Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 85197 I'll have another look at the engine/carb tomorrow and if i still haven't sorted it i'll give you a call Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 77324

paddy

paddy

You're welcome, fellah.

I'm away from the webternet tomorrow and thursday with work, so I'll stick it in the car anyway.

If you need it, then bell me anytime. Second number I listed up there ^ is the phone in the car - I'll be on that from first thing Friday AM Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 16560

DICKIE

DICKIE

paddy wrote:

If you need it, then bell me anytime. Second number I listed up there ^ is the phone in the car - I'll be on that from first thing Friday AM Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 16560
Is it one of those 80's yuppy brick types pad?

the braincell

the braincell

yam yam land ???

paddy

paddy

I'd love a nice 80's brick type carphone Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 46825

Summat like this:
Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle Oldtyle_phone2

But alas, no. It's just my work mobile, that does the bluetooth thing with my work car for handsfree shit. I got a fine last year for talking on a handheld, so I don't answer my own phone now when I'm driving.

And Lise..... yam yam land is Birmingham and the surrounding area. You know - where I live Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 77324

the braincell

the braincell

I know that Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 869774 but I don't understand why it's yam yam ?? Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 549614

paddy

paddy

the braincell wrote:I know that Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 869774 but I don't understand why it's yam yam ?? Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 549614

You know how brummies sound ?

eg. If they said 'you are' it'd be 'yow amm'. Shorten that to yam.

Yam yam. That is we.

We'm yam yams ay it Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 574558 Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 77324 (we are yam yams, aren't we)

Thankfully, I haven't got much of an accent, and I can speak the queens english. I make particularly good use of the word cunt Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

ooooroiyt mayt, were am yow frum then?

dunno if im a yam yam or a yaw now Urgently Wanted: Solex carb for Beetle 46825

paddy

paddy

Sticking the carb in the car tomorrow - call me if you need it, dude. No worries if not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum