FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting music onto an mp3 player ??

+2
Toastie
the braincell
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

the braincell

the braincell

How do I do it ?

Theres music on the lappy, and I can see the button to burn it to disc (e-drive) but I can't see how to get it onto mp3 (removable f drive) ??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

cut and paste files into the f drive

the braincell

the braincell

sounds shimples... bet it isn't tho ! lol

DICKIE

DICKIE

Have you turned it off and on again? Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 574558

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:sounds shimples... bet it isn't tho ! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825
For you maybe not simples,its sooo easy though lise...you drag...you drop Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 574558

the braincell

the braincell

copied and pasted it onto the f drive !Very Happy .. does that mean its on the mps now.. that simple ??

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

go to the music in your lapy . rite click on the file you want press copy then go to you f dive and press paste . only prob i can see is if the files arnt mp3s but i spect it will work

dicky mint

dicky mint

on mine there is an option to sync to removable device.
drag em over to the sync list and start. my mp3 is bloody old though Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? Icon_redface Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825

the braincell

the braincell

Woo Hoo !!! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 580560

Cheers chaps !! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 77324 Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Was the braincell having a rest today lise?? Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825

the braincell

the braincell

Next question.. How do I get music from a cd (e-drive) into i tunes ?

the braincell

the braincell

DICKIE wrote:Was the braincell having a rest today lise?? Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825

Yep, day off today ! Very Happy

the braincell

the braincell

dicky mint wrote:on mine there is an option to sync to removable device.
drag em over to the sync list and start. my mp3 is bloody old though Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? Icon_redface Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825

Don't you start bloody complicating things !! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 256199

DICKIE

DICKIE

the braincell wrote:Next question.. How do I get music from a cd (e-drive) into i tunes ?
There should be an icon in the top righthand corner of the itunes page to copy music from cd,when you put in a cd.
I havnt got itunes on my new pc,so cant look for you

the braincell

the braincell

Hmmm.. just put some more on, it's showing as being on the mp3 player f drive on the lappy, but it isn't actually on the actual mp3 player ???

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

the braincell wrote:Hmmm.. just put some more on, it's showing as being on the mp3 player f drive on the lappy, but it isn't actually on the actual mp3 player ???

Next question? But make it an easier one! :thumbup:

dicky mint

dicky mint

the braincell wrote:
dicky mint wrote:on mine there is an option to sync to removable device.

Don't you start bloody complicating things !! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 256199

ok Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825
i'll shut up.

the braincell

the braincell

I reckon it may be full ??? G is gonna delete some high school bloody musical songs ! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 580560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Manchestonian wrote:
the braincell wrote:Hmmm.. just put some more on, it's showing as being on the mp3 player f drive on the lappy, but it isn't actually on the actual mp3 player ???

Next question? But make it an easier one! Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 801300

check what sort of files they are . you can rite click and go to propertys or may just hover over them . its posible if there not mps files it wont see them . but will still let you put them on as all it is realy a a little hard drive

the braincell

the braincell

clicked on properies .. can;t see mp3 come up anywhere.. bugger.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

just hover the mouse offer the file and a pop up should tell you

the braincell

the braincell

says date created
size
folders - kasabian.

Its a copied cd that I have.. so prolly not mp3 formatty then.

No biggy for now. But, I am gonna get me one of them mp3 or mp4 or ipod type music thingys one day!!

DICKIE

DICKIE

Is it G;s??

the braincell

the braincell

Philips - GoGear Spark 2GB

The
Philips GoGear Spark is a compact Best Buy music player offering decent
sound quality – with the possibility to improve on this with Best Buy
headphones. It’s quick to upload music, easy to use and has excellent
battery life.
The Spark gives a fantastic 49 hours of
music playback for each short two hour charge. Both 2 and 4 GB versions
are available and you can expect to fit around 1,000 minutes of music
on each GB, so the larger 4GB version will hold around 60 albums of
music. It will take less than 30 seconds to upload a couple of albums’

... I just copied and pasted this from which online, to remind myself Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 274522

the braincell

the braincell

DICKIE wrote:Is it G;s??

yep, I wouldn't have HSM music Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 46825

I've asked for one for my birthday tho Getting music onto an mp3 player ?? 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum