FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just makin cheese on toast

+2
dicky mint
The Reverend Mad Cyril
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just makin cheese on toast Empty Just makin cheese on toast 2/10/2009, 7:06 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Just makin cheese on toast 776964 Just makin cheese on toast 801300

2Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 2/10/2009, 7:09 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

ive noticed that some of your recent posts are on the food subject, just around the time ive had a few pints and are gettin the munchies.

and i must say cheese on toast with a few onions on top sounds jolly good Just makin cheese on toast 77324

3Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 2/10/2009, 7:14 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

dicky mint wrote:ive noticed that some of your recent posts are on the food subject, just around the time ive had a few pints and are gettin the munchies.

and i must say cheese on toast with a few onions on top sounds jolly good Just makin cheese on toast 77324
And Worcestershire sauce 2 m8...........................................................................................................ding dang do ....................................get in Just makin cheese on toast 46825 Just makin cheese on toast 46825

4Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 2/10/2009, 7:23 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
dicky mint wrote:ive noticed that some of your recent posts are on the food subject, just around the time ive had a few pints and are gettin the munchies.

And Worcestershire sauce 2 m8...........................................................................................................ding dang do ....................................get in Just makin cheese on toast 46825 Just makin cheese on toast 46825

spose it would be rude not to have any sauce on as im from worcesesesestershire Just makin cheese on toast 46825

5Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 2/10/2009, 7:32 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

dicky mint wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:

spose it would be rude not to have any sauce on as im from worcesesesestershire Just makin cheese on toast 46825
Dip yer bread me babber Just makin cheese on toast 46825

6Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 3/10/2009, 9:47 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

Cheese on Just makin cheese on toast 776964 just sounds soooo wrong Just makin cheese on toast 751591

lol lol lol

7Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 4/10/2009, 8:32 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

H wrote:Cheese on Just makin cheese on toast 776964 just sounds soooo wrong Just makin cheese on toast 751591

Just makin cheese on toast 46825 Just makin cheese on toast 46825 Just makin cheese on toast 46825
Im just gonna ave sum 4 breaky Just makin cheese on toast 437216

8Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 4/10/2009, 8:53 am

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

The foodstuff is great, it's the smeggy FDK'er I'm worried about :eek:

9Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 4/10/2009, 9:12 am

the braincell

the braincell

H wrote:The foodstuff is great, it's the smeggy FDK'er I'm worried about Just makin cheese on toast 455759

They're in cheddar.. we're safe.. for now !! Just makin cheese on toast 455759

10Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 4/10/2009, 10:44 am

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:Just makin cheese on toast 776964 Just makin cheese on toast 801300
Chicky you are a culinary genius mate! :thumbup:

11Just makin cheese on toast Empty Re: Just makin cheese on toast 4/10/2009, 4:23 pm

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:
H wrote:The foodstuff is great, it's the smeggy FDK'er I'm worried about Just makin cheese on toast 455759

They're in cheddar.. we're safe.. for now !! Just makin cheese on toast 455759

we back so watch it Just makin cheese on toast 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum