FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi

+2
alibabs
oilyT
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

oilyT

oilyT

alibabs

alibabs

oilyT wrote:Advetised this morning.
[url=http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=593935
http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=593935[/quote[/url]] mate computers being a pain cant get on the site any ideas what he asking. unless ofcourse youve gone for your sunday pint jammy git

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the blokes a bell end i recon . does anyone els think his add aint clear or is it just me and baz ??

DICKIE

DICKIE

Its not clear at all,when i saw it earlier i thought it was 220 for the engine.
He needs to stick up a price for it on vizzy anyway,else it gets pulled.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no it dont need a price if its ebay . i spoke to nef about it . but that was threads taged with ebay tbf . but his ad is shit and hes sent me a sarky reply . im gun tell its shit so be ready to bak me up

DICKIE

DICKIE

ok 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i was quit polite in the end . fuck him

alibabs

alibabs

just rang him he wants 300 for engine

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

prob a good price but iv lost interest . id have to try and follow his discretions to find him smile

are you interested in it ? il keep watchin it on ebay but spect it will sell before the end

alibabs

alibabs

i was interested but sounded bit arrogant and big headed on phone. Going to have one last blast on tue night hopefully meet some of you guys going to save up by recon at least get bit of a warranty

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the bloke sound like a nob to me . with only a few words he just seemed up his own ars . glad you aint buying it . maybe one of us can get it for £35 on ebay smile

alibabs

alibabs

TOASTIE wrote:the bloke sound like a nob to me . with only a few words he just seemed up his own ars . glad you aint buying it . maybe one of us can get it for £35 on ebay 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 85197
he was wellup his own ass id rather go without . he gave it the right bigun on the phone i think he thought he was god

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

with people like that you never know if there talkin shit about the engine anyway . he's about 80 miles i fink but thats stil £20 of fuel to find out its shit or wors get it back and in and its fucked .

are you after a 1.6 ? cuz once i find one or build mine il have a really good 1.3 . never missed a beat and dont drop any oil for sale .

alibabs

alibabs

after 1.6 mate what ray from bug barn recomended as obviusly (scuse spelling) bit more poke but got to save up tho have seen recons that can be fitted for 1100 quid so thinking bout them and will take time to get money together. but if yours came along would defo be interested my friend 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825 how much do you think you would want for it. would rather buy from someone like you or garage with warranty.

dicky mint

dicky mint

i hate arrogant and big headed people. 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 105441

and im bloody brilliant and know everything that there is to know 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi Lol 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi Lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats dickys a right cunt aint he 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 66342 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 85197

alibabs

alibabs

1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:thats dickys a right cunt aint he 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 66342 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 85197

but a god like one 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825

nah, not really. just aint been drinking. 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:thats dickys a right cunt aint he 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 66342 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 85197

aha, but WHICH Dickie do you mean huh????????? 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 869774

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dickys dicky and dickies dickie simpels

DICKIE

DICKIE

spellbound wrote:

aha, but WHICH Dickie do you mean huh????????? 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 869774
The one spelt with a Y ya retard 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi Icon_rolleyes 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

i didnt mean to start an argument 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825 1600 twin port engine for sale on vzi 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum