FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

tell us something we dont no about you

+12
Honeybus
negawskloV
kylenorth18
Space Monkey
dirty di
H
FoZ
the braincell
Danny Lord
DICKIE
Matt Black
Toastie
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

the braincell

the braincell

Definately a wrongun if he has a german accent !

And sliding floor into a pool of sharks.

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

the braincell wrote:Definately a wrongun if he has a german accent !

And sliding floor into a pool of sharks.

Could really do with a sliding floor into a workshop pit - I'm fucking ruined from working on the van this evening.

Spangle

Spangle

I cooked lunch for James Bond (Connery) and made canape for a kiddy fiddler call Micheal

the braincell

the braincell

Did you put something nasty in his canope ? please say you did Very Happy

andyvw64

andyvw64

My goldfish was suffering and near death, looked on the web to find out the best way to put it to sleep (sounds nice that way) anyway it suggested using an Alkaseltzer tablet in the water as it kills the oxygen............ went through a whole pack and it took bloody hours.
The moto is never look on the web for ways to kill godlfish and never try to explain what your doing when you bump into your friend in the 24hr garage buying Alkaseltzer tablets...it's just wrong

the braincell

the braincell

lol Thats funny !

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

andyvw64 wrote:My goldfish was suffering and near death, looked on the web to find out the best way to put it to sleep (sounds nice that way) anyway it suggested using an Alkaseltzer tablet in the water as it kills the oxygen............ went through a whole pack and it took bloody hours.
The moto is never look on the web for ways to kill godlfish and never try to explain what your doing when you bump into your friend in the 24hr garage buying Alkaseltzer tablets...it's just wrong
Vodka

the braincell

the braincell

Bollox to that ! It's a goldfish ! :fight:

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

I bet you're a "flusher"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: