FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

whos uses AVG anti virus ??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 9/11/2009, 9:59 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

its keeps telling me its not guna be free after dec 1st whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 455759

what am i guna do ??

anyone use a good free one ??

2whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 9/11/2009, 10:31 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

I still use it,not heard that off mine though.
Ive heard AVAST is very good whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 77324

3whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 9/11/2009, 10:39 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im gessin you will be told mate . it says it will no longer be free after dec 1st so ges it will for you to . could do with a vizzy thread to see what some of the super spods are useing

4whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 9/11/2009, 11:11 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Thats what the super spods say to use mate..AVAST

5whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 10/11/2009, 12:22 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ta . il have to get it in i spos . shame iv been happy with avg for years

6whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 7:07 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Just tried ringing you toast.
Ive just had my AVG alert telling me to upgrade to avg9 for free,as my old one runs out on dec 1st.
Ive just done it and it didnt cost anything..
It does say it $49.99 for the full package but free for the normal one whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 77324

7whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 7:10 pm

Mario

Mario

mine is saying the same as Dickie's.

the Pro version seems to be the one you have to pay for same as normal whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 77324

8whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 8:15 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

soz mist call . i cant see an option for the free bit as there normaly is whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 549614

9whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 8:26 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Here ya go mate
just press the 'update AVG' bit,or the 'get it now' bit to start afresh whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 77324
http://free.avg.com/gb-en/homepage

10whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 8:29 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

then it take me to this page and theres no free opton button

http://www.avg.com/gb-en/73364?cmpid=fs073gb

whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 549614

11whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 8:31 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hmmm i may have done it . its makin some nois now at least

12whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 8:45 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

start again on the link i sent you,then press 'get it now'..
Then at the top press the get basic protection...the free version will come up.
Ive just tried it to make sure it works and it takes you to it whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 77324

13whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 12/11/2009, 9:56 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i fink its in . had a job to get rid of that new one but fingers crossed .; cheers darlin

14whos uses AVG anti virus ?? Empty Re: whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 13/11/2009, 7:21 am

Carbon

AVG does funny things on Windows 7 - If you press Win + L to lock the workstation with AVG installed it thinks about it for 30 seconds before doing it whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 46825 whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 46825 whos uses AVG anti virus ?? 46825

I use NOD32 which isn't free but isn't expensive either and it is much better and far less costly on resources smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum