FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wots for tea ten kriminals

+3
Toastie
vin van man
The Reverend Mad Cyril
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 6:21 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Im havin toad in the hole.........new potatoes..........peas...........sprouts and gravy Wots for tea ten kriminals 77324

2Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 6:22 pm

vin van man

vin van man

Wish I was at your house! smile

Don't want to talk about it! Very Happy (My tea that is) carzzy

3Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 6:24 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

[quote="vin van man"]Wish I was at your house! smile

Don't want to talk about it! Very Happy (My tea that is) carzzy[/quote opps...........wots wrong then m8 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825

4Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 6:26 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv had some vegy burgers that taisted like cardboard like eveything dose on a monday to me . now i mite have an icecream and see if that helps .

5Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 6:35 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TOASTIE wrote:iv had some vegy burgers that taisted like cardboard like eveything dose on a monday to me . now i mite h
ave an icecream and see if that helps .
Ahhhh..........that monday cardboard taste.......cant beat it Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825

6Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 7:01 pm

Mario

Mario

Tattie soup Wots for tea ten kriminals 77324

(for all you english types that means Potato soup Wots for tea ten kriminals 988956 )

Yum Yum

7Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 7:20 pm

vin van man

vin van man

[quote="The Reverend Mad Cyril"]
vin van man wrote:Wish I was at your house! smile

Don't want to talk about it! Very Happy (My tea that is) carzzy[/quote opps...........wots wrong then m8 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825

It was pasta and sauce night! nuff said! smile

I'm ok, took a short cut today down a bus lane did know oooppps, bet big brother was watching! smile Letter is in the post, wondered why it was quiet down there! Very Happy

8Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 7:22 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

[quote="vin van man"]
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
vin van man wrote:Wish I was at your house! smile

It was pasta and sauce night! nuff said! smile

I'm ok, took a short cut today down a bus lane did know oooppps, bet big brother was watching! smile Letter is in the post, wondered why it was quiet down there! Very Happy
Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825

9Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 9:36 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

chilli and chips with loads of mayo, now washing it down wiv da magners Wots for tea ten kriminals 621165 (while it lasts)

10Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 9:51 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i got no magners sad

11Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 9:55 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:i got no magners Wots for tea ten kriminals 867842

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i have Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825 Wots for tea ten kriminals 621165 .

but will be on cheep crap after crimbo i recon Wots for tea ten kriminals 77324

12Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 10:02 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im diein for a hiar of the dog but dont fancy anythin but magners and its the one thing i aint got .

anyway hows you dicky . whats happening with your job ??

13Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 10:14 pm

dirty di

dirty di

just sat down after a very long day at work, had my swine flu jab to day too, but got cumberland pie in front of me, but its too bloody hot to eat at the mo Wots for tea ten kriminals 867842 i'm starving too Wots for tea ten kriminals 85197

14Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 10:18 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:

anyway hows you dicky . whats happening with your job ??
im sound, just tatting around at the moment.
redundant after crimbo though Wots for tea ten kriminals 867842 . got a few irons in the fire as it were so not too worried yet. going to have a good christmas break then back to it.

dont spose you know of a motor factors or summat that were advertising for a motorcycle parts advisor in cheltenham? the ad has no address. wouldnt mind doing that again as i did it for 9 years here.

15Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 10:25 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

no mate sorry . if i get wind of anything il let you no . have you fort about becomin a bike instructor ? that sounds like your sort of thing .

terry of here is high up at APD car motor factor . i think they have branches in other places . mite be worth a email .

16Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 10:27 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:terry of here is high up at APD car motor factor . i think they have branches in other places . mite be worth a email .

cool, is that manchestonian? the chap with the beetle.

17Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 30/11/2009, 10:40 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye thats him . he aint on alot as is bizzy with work i fink . but if you email him i spect he'd get it smile

18Wots for tea ten kriminals Empty Re: Wots for tea ten kriminals 1/12/2009, 6:01 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:iv had some vegy burgers that taisted like cardboard like eveything dose on a monday to me . now i mite have an icecream and see if that helps .
Thats because its made of cardboard Wots for tea ten kriminals 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum