FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

how your weeks so far ??

+5
oilyT
DICKIE
The Reverend Mad Cyril
dicky mint
Toastie
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how your weeks so far ?? Empty how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 5:56 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

iv had a bit of an up and down one . got woke monday morning for an apointment id forgot about , the flat was a total tip from the weekend . empty cans everywhere etc , was embarrassing but anyway i got it over and done with . then picked up crumb and he was ace . we had an mcflurry and a laff

tusday was a fucker . got woke up with 2 man banging on me back door how your weeks so far ?? 455759 oo er . to till me there was a gas leak . i had thought there was but it kept going away and a shit gas man checked it and said there was nothing rong . so they riped the front ov my place of and fucked about till about half hour ago . they made i rite fuckin mess and letf half the house hanging off
then to bucklands for a jeep bumper , everything went rong as normal . and made it 3 trips in the end . then quick mot with chicky that when ok smile

then went to meet my mates jameys new baby . witch was nice and ended the day well smile

how your weeks so far ?? 77b7f521

how your weeks so far ?? 33faeb22

then today spent an hour in the insurance place trying to sort di's golf insurance out witch was manly a waist of time . then got screwed for the jeep bumper . then noticed the car wasnt taxed and mots out tomorrow . big day for the micra smile 60k today new tax and test smile
how your weeks so far ?? 1cfff12d

then last of all my shoe is leaking sad but crumb was cool today so lif aint to bad i spos smile

2how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:10 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

this week i av mostly been cold and wet how your weeks so far ?? 46825

3how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:10 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Mines bin shite....................fuckin modern cars i hate um. how your weeks so far ?? 46825 how your weeks so far ?? 46825 how your weeks so far ?? 191663

4how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:24 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Sounds like you've had a nice easy week toast..wish mine was that quiet how your weeks so far ?? 16560

5how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:34 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye just me high lights mate

6how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:39 pm

oilyT

oilyT

TOASTIE wrote:ye just me high lights mate

Had time to have his hair done aswell. lol

7how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:52 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

oilyT wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:ye just me high lights mate

Had time to have his hair done aswell. lol
Snap how your weeks so far ?? 46825

8how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 2/12/2009, 7:59 pm

Mario

Mario

Mines a LOT better than last week how your weeks so far ?? 16560

9how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 3/12/2009, 10:01 am

the moll

the moll

how your weeks so far ?? CharlieGingerBreadYumDA66-1Cold and wet on me scoot. Skidding about on ice how your weeks so far ?? 455759 but I've done all my xmas shopping and pressies for daughter's 10th birthday on 29th December. Feeling saintly now and smug. Never finished this early before. Only food to buy. Doing the happy dance.

10how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 3/12/2009, 12:58 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Iv neorly finished Xmas shoppin to . Witch is unherd off with me. smile

11how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 3/12/2009, 1:18 pm

Mario

Mario

Xmas shopping how your weeks so far ?? 549614
does floor pans for my oval count?? how your weeks so far ?? 46825 how your weeks so far ?? 46825 how your weeks so far ?? 46825

12how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 3/12/2009, 1:48 pm

MooseUK

MooseUK

Been a bit pants so far.... Work is mentally busy - so at least we can keep our jobs !!, Christmas shopping all done in 20 mins... Amazon is great !!! Saturday started pretty bad, Millie decided to up chuck her recently devoured coco pops all over our nice beige carpet how your weeks so far ?? 751591 Exorcist or what... spent the rest of the day with an industrial carpet cleaner removing the stench of sick and chocolate colour from the carpet... then she decided to up chuck two more times, luckily by this time we had a bowl and several times through the night... how your weeks so far ?? 757473 Sunday she had a lie in, slept until mid afternoon, got up and was perfectly fine.. eating as normal - kids eh' !! Sort of normal from then on !!

13how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 3/12/2009, 6:37 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

WOO HOO the micrca live on smile new mot today

how your weeks so far ?? 55077bac

14how your weeks so far ?? Empty Re: how your weeks so far ?? 3/12/2009, 7:53 pm

dirty di

dirty di

yes how your weeks so far ?? 574558 thats the only word to describe my week !!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum