FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up .

+10
adz
alibabs
DICKIE
the moll
Pinky
weardybeardy
Mario
dicky mint
betsy!
Toastie
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

We still have FDK stickers

£3 posted

paypall to fdkforumfunds@hotmail.co.uk

all money goes to the site funds smile
http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/chat-f1/donations-to-wwwfundubbinkriminalscom-thanks-admin-t598.htm

fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . Ccdbfd2a
fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . Image022-2

please stick you sticker pics up here smile

and no my magners aint for sale fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 988956

Last edited by Toastie on 19/9/2010, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . Image050

betsy!

betsy!

I had the round one in my van but it went with it when I sold it, do you have anymore of the round ones for my caravan? Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i will find out , they were miss prints but i dont remeber wy .

betsy!

betsy!

Oh, well I never noticed lol

dicky mint

dicky mint

ooh ooh ooh, can i have the can o magners? fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 621165 .

piccys of ours,
fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . Sarahandbug009
fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . July09008
and
fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . July09009

Mario

Mario

wiv out Mcmario fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324
fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 006-3

and WITH Mcmario fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324 fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324
fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 003-7

just thought i will need for my Oval too fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:i will find out , they were miss prints but i dont remeber wy .

They were mis prints 'cos he got the font wrong. We gave them all away at BVF and I didn't get any more done 'cos folks didn't like the 'stick em up punk' bit....

I have still got a couple of tax disc holders though, which are basically the same design (but in the right font). Aesthetically pleasing and useful. Surely the ultimate gift that keeps on giving for your car this christmas.....

Pinky

Pinky

was thinking actually, a great big FDK for the back window of my van may be good, fill the whole window. Hmmmm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

up

the moll

the moll

oo will have to prod the other half to get some for Wilbur. He is stickerless...poor little bloke.

Mario

Mario

ere Toastie type fella is there any o the orange ones left???? cos my Oval WANTS one!! fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324 fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324 fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

there only made as one offs mate . yours is the only one . we can get um but its a trip and cash . but it can be done no probs mate smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:there only made as one offs mate . yours is the only one . we can get um but its a trip and cash . but it can be done no probs mate fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 474846
Dont worry for now matey, i will have a looksee and decide what colour scheme i am gonna do the Oval.I expect i will keep her beryl green so the silver may well look better fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Ok mate but just ask if you need anything difrunt smile

In the meen time kids get your paypals in while stocks last smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

up

DICKIE

DICKIE

Toast,im gonna need another brown one like before for my safaris fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ok mate il try and get on to it smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:ok mate il try and get on to it smile
cheers darlin fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324

alibabs

alibabs

TOASTIE wrote:Ok mate but just ask if you need anything difrunt smile

In the meen time kids get your paypals in while stocks last smile
dont have paypal toast. How else can i get one my friend wink

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il mp you smile (private message)

dicky mint

dicky mint

i think the favourite currency here is cider. magners and stowford being the most valuable fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 46825

alibabs

alibabs

dicky mint wrote:i think the favourite currency here is cider. magners and stowford being the most valuable fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 46825
i more a stella man how bout we meet half way for and call snakebite fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 621165

Mario

Mario

just a reminder folks fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 16560 up to the top wiv ya fdk stickers and sticker pics - roll up roll up . 77324

adz

adz

think i may have to make a purchase, either 2or 3of the smaller ones, ill see what room i have on my windows Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum