FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO purple pete and terry

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAO purple pete and terry Empty FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 7:42 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Terry meet pete,pete meet terry. lol Terry if you could catch up with pete that would be fantastic mate. Very Happy

2FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 7:58 pm

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

oilyT wrote:Terry meet pete,pete meet terry. lol Terry if you could catch up with pete that would be fantastic mate. Very Happy

Hi Pete wave 2

I'll be at the services in a 68 white bug.

3FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:03 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Hi terry could you pm me your mobile please. smile

4FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:04 pm

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

oilyT wrote:Hi terry could you pm me your mobile please. smile

<<< Look below my avatar <<< :fight:

5FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:08 pm

oilyT

oilyT

DoH lol Thanks mate . smile

6FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:15 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

oilyT wrote:DoH lol Thanks mate . smile

FAO purple pete and terry 46825 nobber

hay tez are you back in nam ? i mite need a water temp sensor bit for a reno 19 monday . any chance ?

7FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:23 pm

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

TOASTIE wrote:
oilyT wrote:DoH lol Thanks mate . smile

FAO purple pete and terry 46825 nobber

hay tez are you back in nam ? i mite need a water temp sensor bit for a reno 19 monday . any chance ?

I'm working in Bristol all the time now, was promoted. The boys at Cheltenham will look after you though, just mention that I sent you in. :thumbup:

8FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:39 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

oky dokey mate ,. ta

9FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:44 pm

oilyT

oilyT

Terry ive sent you a pm. smile

10FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 8:58 pm

Manchestonian

Manchestonian

oilyT wrote:Terry ive sent you a pm. smile
Responded :thumbup:

11FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 11:25 pm

purplepeter

purplepeter

Hi guys,
I presume terry is the guy who works for APD??-we've met-i helped bodge his seatbelts on the fdk cruze!!
Which of the options do you want Barry??
do pass my number onto terry-i tend to avoid text messages cos the bloody phone buttons are too small!!

12FAO purple pete and terry Empty Re: FAO purple pete and terry 12/12/2009, 11:49 pm

purplepeter

purplepeter

Further thought barry-Has your headstock got a morse taper??-i've also got some taper sleeves that would allow you to run a jacobs chuck in the headstock
I'll check on here for replies in the morning,but can probably get them to you at a later date if needed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum