FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ?

+4
dirty di
Toastie
vin van man
the braincell
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

the braincell

the braincell

My clock is waaaaay out in the golf, it said it was 2344hrs this afternoon. Is it cuz it's cold, or do I have gremlins somewhere ?? Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 474846

vin van man

vin van man

Yeah it does!
My ipod went funny in the van last night!
Was expecting Metallica and had some dance music cum on! Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 574558

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

the braincell wrote:My clock is waaaaay out in the golf, it said it was 2344hrs this afternoon. Is it cuz it's cold, or do I have gremlins somewhere ?? Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 474846

will it bollox

only prob would be if you'd had a completely flat battery

the braincell

the braincell

Well, thats one for yes, and one for no lol

vin van man

vin van man

Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825 !

Battery Hypothermia maybe? Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

the braincell

the braincell

Thats what I was thinking ! and the clock slowed down because it was cold. Like in the abyss, when the woman drowns but the water is so cold that it keeps her alive !

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:Thats what I was thinking ! and the clock slowed down because it was cold. Like in the abyss, when the woman drowns but the water is so cold that it keeps her alive !

i reckon you've been on the vino chick Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? Drunken_smilie

the braincell

the braincell

Only the one Di Very Happy Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 386569

dirty di

dirty di

the braincell wrote:Only the one Di Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 77324 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 386569

bottle or glass Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is it a digital clock ?

the braincell

the braincell

Box ! lol

Yep, it's digital Very Happy

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

it wont slow down then .

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:
the braincell wrote:Only the one Di Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 77324 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 386569

bottle or glass Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

more like barrell Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 988956 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 869774 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 869774 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 869774 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

clocks do not slow down in the cold..
If they did,how the fuck would they tell the time in russia,iceland,antartic etc.... Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:clocks do not slow down in the cold..
If they did,how the fuck would they tell the time in russia,iceland,antartic etc.... Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 77324

praps thats wy theres a time difference Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 549614 when you get off the plane you normaly have to change your clock . hmmmm

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:

praps thats wy theres a time difference Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 549614 when you get off the plane you normaly have to change your clock . hmmmm
Were you joking then toast??
I hope so Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

vin van man

vin van man

DICKIE wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:

Were you joking then toast??
I hope so Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

il let you diside smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

You were serious weren't you Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ye im fick . proper fick with an F

DICKIE

DICKIE

Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

vin van man

vin van man

you lot make me laugh! Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

I must get out more!

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:ye im fick . proper fick with an F
its the amount of F's that dictate how fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffick u iz Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 574558 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825

weardybeardy

the braincell wrote:My clock is waaaaay out in the golf, it said it was 2344hrs this afternoon. Is it cuz it's cold, or do I have gremlins somewhere ?? Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 474846

OMG!!!
When you come out of hibernation in April everything will be fine!
Just sit (sleep) tight !

Very Happy Very Happy

Mario

Mario

i dont know if cold slows clocks down but i do know my fahookin clock at work HAS slowed down Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 455759 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 455759

do you think it has anything to do with it bein my last night shift of the year Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 549614 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 46825 Will the cold weather make my clock go slow ? 474846

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum