FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally we have some of the white stuff

+3
Toastie
Mario
the moll
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the moll

the moll

Both kids hysterically screaming at me that it's snowing. Woohoo....I've rung Mart to make sure he takes it slow with the turbo brick upon re-entry. The dog went hooning about scraping it up on his nose and generally acting buggers. He is 10 and should know better. Now it's officially Crimbo Finally we have some of the white stuff 474846 Finally we have some of the white stuff 474846 Finally we have some of the white stuff 474846 and I do believe I have a little something alcoholic which will make the festivities even more pleasant. Cheers all Finally we have some of the white stuff 386569

Mario

Mario

Cheers Mrs Finally we have some of the white stuff 77324 Finally we have some of the white stuff 474846
weve got shitloads of the white stuff,but its now going all mushy Finally we have some of the white stuff 455759
It still didnt stop me from tinkering outside earlier tho Finally we have some of the white stuff 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

bob ? Finally we have some of the white stuff 301866

vin van man

vin van man

Finally we have some of the white stuff 474846

oilyT

oilyT

Its raining here. smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:bob ? Finally we have some of the white stuff 301866

Finally we have some of the white stuff 549614

the moll

the moll

What is the random bob about?????????????????

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario (spellbound) wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:bob ? Finally we have some of the white stuff 301866

Finally we have some of the white stuff 549614

the moll wrote:What is the random bob about?????????????????
Finally we have some of the white stuff 46825 Finally we have some of the white stuff 46825
We will have to explain that one some other time Finally we have some of the white stuff 16560

dirty di

dirty di

Finally we have some of the white stuff 301866 Finally we have some of the white stuff 801300 Finally we have some of the white stuff 580560

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum