FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 621165 Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 707285 Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 453867

Mario

Mario

yeh but how BAD did the Hurricane look Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 549614 Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 549614 Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 549614
fuck me the ol Alex Higgins did NOT look good Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated Kopfschuettel one of my all time hero's was the Hurricane fuckin fantastic snooker player in his prime Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i missed him . just turned it on at the end . will have to have a look on iplayer . , i realy like him back in the day . i nnew he was ill but thought he was pass the going on tv stage . il check it out later

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:i missed him . just turned it on at the end . will have to have a look on iplayer . , i realy like him back in the day . i nnew he was ill but thought he was pass the going on tv stage . il check it out later
i wouldnt mate cos he looked so ill me n the wife were really gobsmacked at how fucked he is Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

christ he dont look or shound well does he . he been ill for year though aint he . wonder if him and gazzer will go for a pint after

Mario

Mario

he's been fucked for years dude unfortuantely...
a pint wi Gazza?????
fuck me thats one party i would like to see Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 46825 Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 46825 Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 46825
i luvss you gazza.....nah nah i luvvs you alecsh hic Gazzers on the weekest link now and looks twated 621165

the moll

the moll

Gazza looked like a faked tanned skeleton

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

Ye he wS well fin and defo pissed or something . Good lad smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum