FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

every things been nice iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) IMG_0225

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) IMG_0231

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) IMG_0247

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) IMG_0246

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) IMG_0238

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) IMG_0233

the last xmas crumb will belaeve in father xmas so he has bee propper spoiled . iv totaly over done it this time but will only have this chance once so i dont cair . we had a massive toastie xmas dinner . seen mum and bro and was all good . . now chillin . best one for years iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846 . first fdk forum year iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846 . rally good fdk secret santa iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846 . all is god in the world . loves yu all iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846 happy chrismas again iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846

Last edited by TOASTIE on 25/12/2009, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

weardybeardy

hug

So pleased for you fella.
My two ( 10 and 7) still believe in the fat bloke that gives them gifts ( no, not me - the other fat bloke) so you may squeeze a few more years belief out of Crumble yet.
Crumb looks chuffed to bits!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile . ye hes had a long day but has coupt realy well . hes spark out now smile . were you back at home ? hope its all going well . big love to your little uns smile . . will be out for a few tomorrow eve if your about . i got a big tele for me bed room to smile but it has to go back for a new un as its got dead pixals but its fuckin lush smile . been a great day smile happy xmas niel smile

vin van man

vin van man

iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 230722 iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 801300

weardybeardy

TOASTIE wrote:smile . ye hes had a long day but has coupt realy well . hes spark out now smile . were you back at home ? hope its all going well . big love to your little uns smile . . will be out for a few tomorrow eve if your about . i got a big tele for me bed room to smile but it has to go back for a new un as its got dead pixals but its fuckin lush smile . been a great day smile happy xmas niel smile

Yes back at home. Things going really well. Had a wonderful chilled out day.
Looking forward to th whole family doing the camp fire thing next year!

smile

vin van man

vin van man

weardybeardy wrote:hug

So pleased for you fella.
My two ( 10 and 7) still believe in the fat bloke that gives them gifts ( no, not me - the other fat bloke) so you may squeeze a few more years belief out of Crumble yet.
Crumb looks chuffed to bits!

My two 9 and 7 still believe too! iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 474846

the braincell

the braincell

Lovely Toast ! I reckon that even when crumb stops believing he wont say anything straight away... gotta keep getting as much outta santa for a long as possible ! lol

oilyT

oilyT

What santas not real! :eek: You barstuards. lol

the braincell

the braincell

You can't have been on the good list all these years Barry !! iv had the best xmas day in 16 years :) 455759

oilyT

oilyT

What he dosent see and all that. wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum