FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mario

Mario

some piccies with you the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 77324
This is my driveway where im restoring the Oval, it was warmer today when i was out welding, it was only minus3 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825

Braemar further south from us hit minus 18 last night ffs the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 455759

(and yes there is even proof in the piccies that Sid does go outside the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 )
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway2
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway1
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway3
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway4
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway5
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway6
the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Driveway7

DICKIE

DICKIE

Fair play mate...the things we do for our dubs hey the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 574558

the braincell

the braincell

Lucky sods. We were supposed to have snow, but have rain instead the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 867842

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Fair play mate...the things we do for our dubs hey the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 574558

thing is matey,that gazebo is bloody incredible.

if you notice that underneath it there is no snow(obviously) but MORE importantly the temp difference is unreal that why i am managing to work outside in this weather the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario..
How come you have managed to post up the pics before the last one was taken the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 549614 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 549614
Or is the clock wrong on your camera?
Its got me making sure mines right now the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825

the braincell

the braincell

Is that a heart shaped sun in the last pic ? the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Icon_flower

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:Mario..
How come you have managed to post up the pics before the last one was taken the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 549614 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 549614
Or is the clock wrong on your camera?
Its got me making sure mines right now the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825

matey my camera has its own mind dude the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 i didnt even know it did all that time date crap the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Is that a heart shaped sun in the last pic ? the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Icon_flower

believe it or not Lise that is a snow flake as it was snowing when i took the pics the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 16560 (just the way the light has caught it me thinks)

the braincell

the braincell

I think I prefer my explanation the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Icon_flower

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:I think I prefer my explanation the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... Icon_flower

awww bless...ya big softy the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 46825 the weather is SOO good oop here thought id share... 230722

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum