FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm not sure if this is good or bad...

+3
dicky mint
DICKIE
the braincell
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the braincell

the braincell

It's gone 8.30 and I'm drinking tea ! I'm not sure if this is good or bad... Affraid

DICKIE

DICKIE

I cant sleep I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 453867

DICKIE

DICKIE

taze said he will be round with your wine in about 40 mins I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 77324

dicky mint

dicky mint

9:03 and only three magners I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 455759 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 455759 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 455759

must try harder I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 621165

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:I cant sleep I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 453867

me to . im not welll i fink

the braincell

the braincell

DICKIE wrote:taze said he will be round with your wine in about 40 mins I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 77324

Lovely Very Happy Tho I do have a bottle in the fridge, but I'm not sure I want to drink it .. I quite fancy blackcurrant squash ?!?!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i bet he will . lis is guna get some new year taze lovin

dirty di

dirty di

i reckon we should just carry on so the feeling of being ill doesn't catch up I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 664717 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 453867 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... Drunken_smilie happy new year friday I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 580560

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

dirty di wrote:I'm not sure if this is good or bad... Drunken_smilie happy new year friday I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 580560

Happy New Year to you and Toast Di,Im looking forward to a fab 2010 around the campfire! I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 359270 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 474846

Lise, Tea!!!.........Its 10.35 Pm not Am lol! I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 386569

dirty di

dirty di

and you andy......can't wait for the sun to shine chick I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 359270 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 46751 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 386569

Mario

Mario

dirty di wrote:and you andy......can't wait for the sun to shine chick I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 359270 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 46751 I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 386569

i cant wait for the sun to shine either...it'll melt all the bloomin snow we have then I'm not sure if this is good or bad... 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum