FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Quiet on here lately

+3
Toastie
dicky mint
The Reverend Mad Cyril
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very Quiet on here lately Empty Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 10:21 am

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Do you think so or not Very Quiet on here lately 455759

2Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 12:16 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

gotta admit, ive been a bit quiet latley Very Quiet on here lately Icon_redface

3Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 12:40 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

sshhhhhhh

4Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 12:56 pm

Mario

Mario

tis best i stay quiet at the moment, i will just be hovering in the background for a wee while.

5Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 3:56 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I've been taking down the xmas decs to very loud music Very Happy And got told off by G ! lol

6Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 5:46 pm

the moll

the moll

Same here, taking down decs, doing grocery shopping and buying wheels for Wilbur. Well someone has been buying wheels. They were a right bargain too. I'll let him show you cos I don't want to spoil his fun.

7Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 8:12 pm

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Ive been in my garage! Very Quiet on here lately 437216 Very Quiet on here lately 77324

8Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 8:52 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

ive been under a fooooookin truck in the cold Very Quiet on here lately 105441 .

9Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 8:53 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

dicky mint wrote:ive been under a fooooookin truck in the cold Very Quiet on here lately 105441 .

ha ha

10Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 3/1/2010, 8:55 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:
dicky mint wrote:ive been under a fooooookin truck in the cold Very Quiet on here lately 105441 .

ha ha

rolloks Very Quiet on here lately 988956

11Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 4/1/2010, 6:11 pm

the braincell

the braincell

Space Monkey wrote:Ive been in my garage! Very Quiet on here lately 437216 Very Quiet on here lately 77324

Is the ghia gonna be sorted this year then ? Very Happy

12Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 4/1/2010, 10:29 pm

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

the braincell wrote:

Im trying Lise Very Quiet on here lately 46825 , had a good push on it over christmas really,i managed to....Get a jack under the front to raise it slightly,finished the engine wiring,made new wiring looms from scratch and connected a few things up, stripped and primed lots of parts,made two good headlights out of all of the bits i had and a few other jobs that needed to be done! Very Quiet on here lately 437216

13Very Quiet on here lately Empty Re: Very Quiet on here lately 5/1/2010, 5:40 am

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:
the braincell wrote:

Im trying Lise Very Quiet on here lately 46825 , had a good push on it over christmas really,i managed to....Get a jack under the front to raise it slightly,finished the engine wiring,made new wiring looms from scratch and connected a few things up, stripped and primed lots of parts,made two good headlights out of all of the bits i had and a few other jobs that needed to be done! Very Quiet on here lately 437216

thats the way fella................get in there Very Quiet on here lately 77324

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum