FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!!

+9
EGG
Space Monkey
The Reverend Mad Cyril
the braincell
Toastie
DICKIE
oilyT
Fisher
Mario
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mario

Mario

The warehouse i parked my van in collapsed today and the roof and fuck knows how many tonnes of snow is now sitting on top of my splitty..................

its too unsafe to go inside but i did shoot in quickly and my roof i has been crushed and the van is only about 2 to 3 inches off the floor!!!!!!!!! ( finally i get lower than dickieboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This is NO up wind ive been on the fone to my insurers and thankfully i AM covered but i expect my van to be written off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive been unlucky and lucky here
lucky cos i AM covered
lucky cos my insurance was due up on 22nd o this month
Unlucky cos i didnt have chance to up my value of the van!!!!!!!!

Hey ho happy 2010 huh??

oh well life goes on now it looks like i will either be lookin for a new van or i WILL be re-building her if they let me buy her back

i will post piccies up 2morro but trust me its NOT good....

keep smilin my darlings

Mario

Last edited by Mario on 4/1/2010, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fisher

Fisher

No way....what a nightmare....hope you get it all sorted.

oilyT

oilyT

:eek: Nooooo !. thats not good at all on the + side you are still insured hopefully its just damaged the roof panal. sad

DICKIE

DICKIE

Fuck me dude i cant believe it (even after your phone call)..
Like we said earlier mate,lets hope the insurance dont fuck you around and you get to keep the bus as well..
Bring her back better with some pennies in your pocket You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

Mate i think your coolness in all this is fucking legendary...

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fuck mario thats terrible . glad your taking it so well .

Mario

Mario

Dickieboy as per our fone call earlier dude if the worst come to it and i lose the van i will be ripping off this lot
my brand new weedeater beem.
brand new steering rack kit
shocks (front)
radar wheels
Now at the moment if they take the van i will need a set of spindles so i can try n keep my dropped ones so the van will still roll.

like i said on the fone i will at minimum DEFFO need a new roof,but,in the mean time keep an eye for a splitty for me i told you the price ive mine insured for so if i cant buy mine back i WILL want annuvva,cos im a happy hippy at heart You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 355787 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 355787

like you said hopefully i will end up buying mine back off the insurers but i will see how it goes.

Ya gotta keep smilin fella and a little scratch like this wont keep me down for long You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

if i get MY way then Gladdis Mcbus WILL be reborn You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

right im off for a vodka or two You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324
and breath
and relax
and breath You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

Mario

Mario

oilyT wrote::eek: Nooooo !. thats not good at all on the + side you are still insured hopefully its just damaged the roof panal. sad
erm its not just damaged it dude my roof is holding a building up at the moment with god knows how many tonnes o snow on it and we have a blizzard at the mo You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560

DICKIE wrote:Fuck me dude i cant believe it (even after your phone call)..
Like we said earlier mate,lets hope the insurance dont fuck you around and you get to keep the bus as well..
Bring her back better with some pennies in your pocket You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

ahh fuck it mate i aint nowt special im just me. There peeps far worse off than me in the world dude. Ive still got my fahookin damned good looks tho You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825
TOASTIE wrote:fuck mario thats terrible . glad your taking it so well .

a few tears have been shed mate but onwards and upwards hey mate?? You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560 im like that knight in monty python, you know the one where he gets his arms n legs chopped off n he still wants to fight on You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

wait untill you see the piccies of what saved the front of the van you will NOT believe it You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560
You dont call me sooper for nothing........thats a hint by the way You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

life????????????? it can keep kissing my hairy gleek arse You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 869774 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 869774 have some You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

DICKIE

DICKIE

Mario wrote:
oilyT wrote::eek: Nooooo !. thats not good at all on the + side you are still insured hopefully its just damaged the roof panal. sad
erm its not just damaged it dude my roof is holding a building up at the moment with god knows how many tonnes o snow on it and we have a blizzard at the mo You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560

ahh fuck it mate i aint nowt special im just me. There peeps far worse off than me in the world dude. Ive still got my fahookin damned good looks tho You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

a few tears have been shed mate but onwards and upwards hey mate?? You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560 im like that knight in monty python, you know the one where he gets his arms n legs chopped off n he still wants to fight on You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

wait untill you see the piccies of what saved the front of the van you will NOT believe it You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560
You dont call me sooper for nothing........thats a hint by the way You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

life????????????? it can keep kissing my hairy gleek arse You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 869774 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 869774 have some You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

oilyT

oilyT

Can you borrow some accro props to support the roof to stop any more damage untill it thaws?.

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:
Mario wrote:

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

cheers dude You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

thats what i like about life, having good quality friends ya can talk to You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

Mario

Mario

oilyT wrote:Can you borrow some accro props to support the roof to stop any more damage untill it thaws?.

we are in the process of getting some mate but will have to wait till 2morro now You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560

if i have to i will use my sooper powers and life the bastard roof off it.....grrrrrrrr You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

the braincell

the braincell

What a fucker ! You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 455759

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Fuck m8......wot a shitter......im gutted 4 ya You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

the braincell

the braincell

Still... that'll learn ya to be so cocky about all that snow you have up there ..

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 988956

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 664717 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

Mario

Mario

the braincell wrote:Still... that'll learn ya to be so cocky about all that snow you have up there ..

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 988956

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 664717 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 869774 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 869774 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722
i wouldnt mind but its fucking snowing again now You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! Icon_rolleyes You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Ahh shit mate,thats not good news for you guys or the poor van. You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 867842

I thought this thread was going to be a bit of a wind up,but its 'snow joke' at all really!
Bet you wanted to 'flake' out when you found out about it! You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

Good luck with getting it out and sorted with the insurance company Mario,do you have an agreed value on it?

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:Ahh shit mate,thats not good news for you guys or the poor van. You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 867842

I thought this thread was going to be a bit of a wind up,but its 'snow joke' at all really!
Bet you wanted to 'flake' out when you found out about it! You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

Good luck with getting it out and sorted with the insurance company Mario,do you have an agreed value on it?

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825
yes its an agreed value matey BUT on LAST years price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EGG

EGG

Gutted for ya mate. Hope you can bring her back from the brink. You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! Kopfschuettel You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! Icon_pale

bentheboffin

shit dude sorry to hear the news about the van, hopefully the insurance will yet u buy her back and the damage isnt beyond repair

the moll

the moll

Total crapness....feel for you. Sending love and hugs and warm fuzzies. Sounds like you especially need big warm fuzzies around now. xx

Mario

Mario

thanks folks for all the kind words You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

i will be up loading piccies soon..

life goes on and so will my fookin van the little matter of a roof dropping on it wont stop me You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

Mario wrote:

You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825 You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 46825

Bloody typical!who is it insured with Mario?
I hope you get the chance to buy it back. You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 730963

spam

spam

sorry to hear about your van sad

Mario

Mario

Space Monkey wrote:
Mario wrote:

Bloody typical!who is it insured with Mario?
I hope you get the chance to buy it back. You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 730963

i will reveal the insurance company when its all done n dusted matey You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560 i dont want to tempt fate You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 16560
ive already asked about buying her back and so long as she comes in cat C or D then i can and i fahookin will...... You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 77324

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

shit mate sorry to hear about the van You will NOT believe this BUT.....my splitty van is DEAD!!!! 230722

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum