FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy

+6
Gal
Mario
dirty di
greenfyre
DICKIE
Toastie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DICKIE

DICKIE

I was just gonna reply on that one..
ffs,if your kids school is shut how the fuck is it the parents fault god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 549614

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

some on there must be just on the wind up . no one can be that dance .

and i dont want to schools open if its not safe there or to get them there and back . to conpaire mending your car to looking after the safety of kids is unbelievable weather you have kids or not .

small minded dullards

greenfyre

greenfyre

Yet another pointless going nowhere thread on VZI!!!! god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 129407

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yet say you want to borrow some wifi or went 36 in a 30 limit and some will rape you ass till you bite back and then slaughter you

dirty di

dirty di

what utter twaddle

DICKIE

DICKIE

I cant help it,ive replied god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 77324

Mario

Mario

ive had to try really hard to keep of this thread..........
there REALLY are some weapons grade Dickheads replying.......are they for real???
the kids in the school they are talkin about have more sence than some of them ffs.......knobs

specially that dickieboy and Dr toast geezahs!!!!!!!!!! god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 988956 what i wrote up there i mean tho^^^^^^

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

spos we should be glad they dont want to breed .

Mario

Mario

toooooooooooo late ive replied this should be fun god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825 god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825

greenfyre

greenfyre

i just read it maz! well said! they are just whining moaning minnies!!! god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825

Gal

Gal

stupid cnuts

Mario

Mario

greenfyre wrote:i just read it maz! well said! they are just whining moaning minnies!!! god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825
well they are like little fucking babies arent they??

Gal wrote:stupid cnuts

yup you got it gal god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825 god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825

AL

AL

I've just added my pennies worth. god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 77324

littlemissbugging

littlemissbugging

Can't be bothered to read it all lol, similar postings on the This Is Glos site...grrrr really winds me up! Let the kids enjoy the snow hey!
Maria
-x-

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

just read the whole thread what a load of bollocks people come out with
I am having another snow day as cant move the car out of the estate as its like a bloody ice rink. I might just put that on the thread as I will get paid and i dont have kids!!! god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

got bored by page 4(dont usually get past page 3 anyway god theres some bolocks beeing siad on this thread on vzyy 16560 ) and was getting wound up so thought i should have a nice cup of tea and relax.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

When I started this thread that thread was only little . Could see it was Fuck moronic but didn't no it would turn in to all that smile sod it I fink il have another coffee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum