FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

wheres paddy gone ? do we smell

+8
weardybeardy
paddy
betsy!
Mario
dirty di
DICKIE
greenfyre
Toastie
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

??

greenfyre

greenfyre

praps hes snowed in?!

DICKIE

DICKIE

What and the internet??

greenfyre

greenfyre

well, I dont know!! cud be!!
wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

my finger smells a bit weird wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 549614

dirty di

dirty di

oh dear, you really do ask for it clare wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 46825 wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 11580

greenfyre

greenfyre

i know!! im bored!! and it does smell

Mario

Mario

greenfyre wrote:my finger smells a bit weird wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 549614

must........................resist.....................i...............will........................resist.............

betsy!

betsy!

I think the whole internet smells, not just you smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

greenfyre wrote:i know!! im bored!! and it does smell
Cheap toilet roll?? wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 46825
well, facebook is keeping me reasonably amused and...sorry Dickie.....ebay is calling me.... aaarrrrggghhh.....

we are posh in the underwood household, no cheep bog roll for us!!!! lol!! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 869774

dirty di

dirty di

i'm bored too clare, fed up with the snow and not been out since yesterday afternoon, and its bloody freezing too wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 549614

greenfyre

greenfyre

aww x we are hoping to walk into town tomorrow, the snow is not very thick here.

paddy

paddy

Someone looking for me ?

Happy Wednesday everyone wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

there he is ^^

greenfyre

greenfyre

yay!!! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 77324 wheres paddy gone ? do we smell Icon_bounce wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 580560

dirty di

dirty di

hello paddy wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963 happy new year to ya wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 396852

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello pad . happy new year wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 621165

paddy

paddy

TOASTIE wrote:there he is ^^

Yup. The very same ! And...... you only smell a little bit. wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 66342

okay - im joking wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 332341 wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 491618

greenfyre wrote:yay!!! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 77324 wheres paddy gone ? do we smell Icon_bounce wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 580560

wheres paddy gone ? do we smell Huzzah

dirty di wrote:hello paddy wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963 happy new year to ya wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 396852

Eyup Di my lovely ! Happy New year to you too wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 191663

weardybeardy

Hi Paddy
We've missed you!
All OK? How's your mum doing?

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

We only smell when we are burning Lisas old kitchen! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 46825
Hey up Mr Pads,Hope your doing alright and lifes cool,ive been using that crimping tool and have got to say....funkin awesome! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 437216

paddy

paddy

weardybeardy wrote:Hi Paddy
We've missed you!

Eyup Neil wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963 All okay with me. Mum starts here Chemotherapy next week. She's in good spirits mainly. Thanks for asking. wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963

Space Monkey wrote:We only smell when we are burning Lisas old kitchen! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 46825
Hey up Mr Pads,Hope your doing alright and lifes cool,ive been using that crimping tool and have got to say....funkin awesome! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 437216

Good to hear its getting some use Andy wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 77324

Been working on the Ghia ?

Don't imagine you can be sorting many sports pitches in this weather wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 437216

the braincell

the braincell

I took the rest of the old kitchen to the tip, so I know I don't smell Very Happy

Happy Thursday Very Happy

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

paddy wrote:

Good to hear its getting some use Andy wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 77324

Been working on the Ghia ?

Don't imagine you can be sorting many sports pitches in this weather wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 437216

Mate it makes life so much easier than using the shite version i had before!Thanks dude!
Yep ive been doing a bit here and there...its not looking too bad if i do say so myself! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 437216
My work has been a bit messed up with this snow but as soon as it melts things will be hectic again,been doing mindnumbing shit in the yard instead....And im on a detox for a wee test in feb! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 455759
Everything cool your end dude?been up to much?

the braincell wrote:I took the rest of the old kitchen to the tip, so I know I don't smell Very Happy

Happy Thursday Very Happy

Happy thursday Lise. wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963
Thats a relief the rest of the kitchens gone...ive only just got rid of the taste of it!! wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 66342 wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 46825

weardybeardy

paddy wrote:
weardybeardy wrote:Hi Paddy
We've missed you!

Eyup Neil wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963 All okay with me. Mum starts here Chemotherapy next week. She's in good spirits mainly. Thanks for asking. wheres paddy gone ? do we smell 730963

Glad to hear that mate.
It sounds really cliched but when Helen had her Chemo and Radiotherapy thinking positively about it and treating it as the necessary evil to get back to normality helped her through it.
The first one is probably the worst as its a step into the unknown.
Not easy though. I feel for you both.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum