FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

My car wont start

+11
Space Monkey
the moll
AL
Hairy~man
EGG
dicky mint
Toastie
betsy!
DICKIE
wonkydonkey
the braincell
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1sad My car wont start 7/1/2010, 9:28 am

the braincell

the braincell

I got up early to make sure I could get to work on time. Had to de-ice the locks, pour hot water down the sides of the doors, climb in thru the passenger seat, and it wont bloody start !. It worked last night when I tried it, do you reckon it's just a bit too cold, or could the cold have broken the glow-plugs ? Tis a diesel and I've never had a diesel before My car wont start 549614

So now I'm having a My car wont start 917117 and waiting for my boss to ring back.

2sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 9:37 am

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

as i have no idea about cars i cant advise you sorry lise!!!
i'm having another snow day as the roads out of the estate are like a bloody ice rink and its far too cold to travel in a car for 40 minutes!!! My car wont start 46825

3sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 9:40 am

the braincell

the braincell

My boss just rang back, I have to get into work. Gotta either try to borrow a car or get a bus into town, then another to glos, then another to quedgley, arse fuckers.

4sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 9:41 am

the braincell

the braincell

Off to try again, and maybe give barry a call, sorry baz ! Very Happy

5sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 9:42 am

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

what a mo fo.
tbh i have to look into getting a bus for tomorrow as i think it will really be taking the piss if i dont go in again and i started there three weeks ago!!! My car wont start 46825

6sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 10:08 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

Im still waiting for tom to pick me up..
Hes been trying for 40 mins to even get into the van My car wont start 46825 Just had a parcel delivered and the delivery guy says ive got no chance trying to get where i need to (bredons norton) he says the roads out of town are way worse than yesterday because of the ice.

7sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:11 am

betsy!

betsy!

40 minutes to get into it!?

8sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:33 am

DICKIE

DICKIE

betsy! wrote:40 minutes to get into it!?
Yep,hes poured hot water round the seals and the locks and it still wouldnt open,central locking key has fucked up as well now.
Finally got in about 30 mins ago and it wont start,water frozen.
Topped it up with hot water and got it started but now cant get out of his road My car wont start 77324

9sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:38 am

betsy!

betsy!

Haha, have a fun day at work then Dickie, looks like it will be a short lived one!!

10sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:47 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

It mad them makein you lot go in . It fuck mental on the roads , there's guna be som acsedents ! Good luck chaps , drive safe

11sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:50 am

dicky mint

dicky mint

roads round here are proper crazy. still no gritters on main routes between the towns or estates.
but they have gritted on the local retail park!!

cock shiners My car wont start Icon_rolleyes

12sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:55 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I can't get my car out the car park . It's up hill and like an ice rink . My boys mum has seen a couple of cars hit the roundabout by hers witch is by lisas so not guna try and pi k my boy up .

13sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 11:56 am

betsy!

betsy!

Roads aren't too bad here, the side streets are a bit shit like, but once out of them it's ok.

I haven't attempted it in my car, taxi mum Very Happy

14sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 1:00 pm

EGG

EGG

Drove from Abbeymead Gloucester to Kingsditch Trading estate at about 6.45am this morning. No trouble what so ever. Doesn't seem that bad to me.
well apart from the white van man that stuff his car into someone/something on Eastern Avenue, looked like a write off to me.
Gotta get to work at the mo can't afford to not be paid

15sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 2:02 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i still cant get mine out its space .

16sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 2:23 pm

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

just been round to check on mine and its far too risky to move it
I also noticed some new work on the car windows like fuck u, for sale, arse and a dodgy drawing of a mans appendige (feel sorry for the guy with that one!!!) My car wont start 46825

17sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 4:05 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

Got picked up at 2pm by the works transit and went and cleared some scaffold in shurdington,at least got some hours in My car wont start 77324

18sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 4:15 pm

Hairy~man

Hairy~man

my van is just sat outside my window looking all sorry for it's self.. I've tried to get into it but no joy but even if I could get in, I'm not gonna risk driving anywhere anyways.. too risky me thinks.. Some pleb has writen cock on my window, and a few other cars too.. I don't think they have much of imagination round this end of town..lol

19sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 4:46 pm

AL

AL

the braincell wrote:I got up early to make sure I could get to work on time. Had to de-ice the locks, pour hot water down the sides of the doors, climb in thru the passenger seat, and it wont bloody start !. It worked last night when I tried it, do you reckon it's just a bit too cold, or could the cold have broken the glow-plugs ? Tis a diesel and I've never had a diesel before My car wont start 549614

So now I'm having a My car wont start 917117 and waiting for my boss to ring back.

Diesels usually rely on Glow-plugs when its rather chilly, turn your ignition to the 2nd turn, the one before the position the engine starts to turn, a orange light should come on briefly on the speedo area, this shows your glow-plugs are on, let it go out on its own, when it does then turn to the key to the start engine position. I hope this helps Lisa. My car wont start 16560

20sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 4:59 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

is the battery going flat ? if it is you will struggle to start it in the cold . if its turning over fine try turning the glow plugs on twice before going for a start . if it dont want to go but it still turning over well you need some plugs . there about £30 a set plus labour ,. its worth putting a hole set in .

21sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 5:30 pm

the moll

the moll

Mart has managed to get to work all week in the trusty turbobrick. He even has heated seats for his little bottom. Kids schools have just let me know they'll be closed tomorrow. The main roads are fine but we are still covered in snow and ice out here in the sticks. My car wont start 386569

22sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 5:43 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I got to work at 11.30, got a company car to pick me up from glos bus station and take me to work Very Happy

Car is now outside barry's so if I have a prob in the morning he can jump start it for me at stoopid o clock Very Happy

And al...
AL wrote:
the braincell wrote:I got up early to make sure I could get to work on time. Had to de-ice the locks, pour hot water down the sides of the doors, climb in thru the passenger seat, and it wont bloody start !. It worked last night when I tried it, do you reckon it's just a bit too cold, or could the cold have broken the glow-plugs ? Tis a diesel and I've never had a diesel before My car wont start 549614

Diesels usually rely on Glow-plugs when its rather chilly, turn your ignition to the 2nd turn, the one before the position the engine starts to turn, a orange light should come on briefly on the speedo area, this shows your glow-plugs are on, let it go out on its own, when it does then turn to the key to the start engine position. I hope this helps Lisa. My car wont start 16560

I know that bit ta ^^^ , I have had the car for over a year and always wait for the little orange worm to go out Very Happy

Roads in town and to glos are ok. The compacted snow on this road has been churned up a bit by cars, but if it freezes again tonight it may be a bit of a mare..

23sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 7:00 pm

Space Monkey

Space Monkey

the braincell wrote:I got up early to make sure I could get to work on time. Had to de-ice the locks, pour hot water down the sides of the doors, climb in thru the passenger seat

Sounds a bit like me at 5am!Bloody golfs eh!Hope you or Bar get it sorted soon,sounds like a nightmare trying to get to work if not!

24sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 7:20 pm

H

H
MOSTLY LOST

As I said on the phone - easy start FTW Very Happy

25sad Re: My car wont start 7/1/2010, 7:24 pm

the braincell

the braincell

I'll get some EZ start stuff on the weekend,.. then ask how to use it lol
I did however get some windscreen wash that works to -20 degrees ! Very Happy .. not put it in the windscreen washer bottle yet tho ..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum