FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

robbing b***ards STOLEN CAR

+4
AL
Toastie
dirty di
dicky mint
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mad robbing b***ards STOLEN CAR 9/1/2010, 6:13 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

just had a call from a mate who is well pissed off.
his son bought my much cherished mk2 polo coupe, looked after it very well and last night some theaving scrotes pinched it.
funny thing is he lives on top of a hill thats closer to the moon than any town and had masses of snow and frosts for days. so they must of clocked him in town and poss followed him, i dunno but the lad is gutted. his first car and a very nice one too and some shit pinches it.
im as pissed off as him, maybe more as i spent many many hours working on it and it really was a original minter.
its probably burnt. the rozzers dont seem to want to know. spose its an old car and not worth a lot of cash, is insured and some pissed up chav wanted to get home.
rant over, and relax robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 105441 .
heres a guide as to what it looked like,
robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR Lowolop009
and
robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR Polow019
has white bonnet and bumpers now.

dirty di

dirty di

i've put it as a sticky for ya, maybe somebody might see it about

sorry to read this, it looks a lovely little car .....fingers crossed that it might be found

dicky mint

dicky mint

cheers di, yawm a gud un robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 16560 .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

have you put it one vzyy . you should if not smile

AL

AL

I've just spoke to a good friend of mine from Sierra Leone, he is into voodoo and has promised me that he will put a curse on the offenders family so they all die of testicular cancer, not much of a punishment, but well deserved, low life scum! robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 777200

Mario

Mario

only just seen this...

thieving fucks, no respect for fuck all in this day n age robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 105441

Hope it gets found and in good nick.

dicky mint

dicky mint

just phoned me, found it about 7 mile away in the nearest town. no idea on damage yet as they wont tell him and its been recoverd to kidderminster.
funny thing is, in the town where it was found there is a lad with two tatty mk2s sat on his drive and is a "bit of a character" in the town.
the police are having forensics look it over then he can have it back if its ok.

im thinking of hammers and fingers at the minuite robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 256199 . if it was a shitheap that didnt matter it would be bad enough but its a really tidy one. the little fucks just have no respect robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 255702 robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 298999

dirty di

dirty di

glad to hear chick, lets hope its ok and not much damage done......plus i hope they catch the scrots than done it robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 730963

Mario

Mario

dicky mint wrote:just phoned me, found it about 7 mile away in the nearest town. no idea on damage yet as they wont tell him and its been recoverd to kidderminster.
funny thing is, in the town where it was found there is a lad with two tatty mk2s sat on his drive and is a "bit of a character" in the town.
the police are having forensics look it over then he can have it back if its ok.

im thinking of hammers and fingers at the minuite robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 256199 . if it was a shitheap that didnt matter it would be bad enough but its a really tidy one. the little fucks just have no respect robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 255702 robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 298999

chuffed its been found robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 77324
and for fuck sake dude dont use a HAMMER if it is that cunt that nicked it robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR Kopfschuettel

i will lend you my LUMP hammer robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 77324

10mad Re: robbing b***ards STOLEN CAR 10/1/2010, 11:00 am

bentheboffin

its never good when peoples pride and joy gets stolen, just glad its been found, hopefullythere isnt to much damage

P.S. i'll lend you some of my finest duck tape so u can tape who ever done it so they can't run away when your using marios lump hammer lol

11mad Re: robbing b***ards STOLEN CAR 10/1/2010, 11:03 am

the moll

the moll

So pleased it's been found. I hope they haven't done too much damage to it. robbing b***ards       STOLEN CAR 230722 I would lump hammer their testicles so they could wear them as earrings to improve their manners.

12mad Re: robbing b***ards STOLEN CAR 10/1/2010, 1:07 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fingers crossed its ok .

13mad Re: robbing b***ards STOLEN CAR 10/1/2010, 5:56 pm

davlar

davlar

hope the cars ok it looks a minter,they wanna catch the little tea leaf bastards and put their fucking balls in a vice,fuckin low life scum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum