FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

i had a nice father and son moment today

+4
DICKIE
oilyT
Fisher
Toastie
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i took crumb for his first handbrake turn smile in the car park opposite dickies

iv not been handbrake turning regularly for many years but strait away the old magic came back smile

just to ad so it dont go all vzi it was very safe . loads of empty space and quite slow smile crumb loved it i had a nice father and son moment today 518679

Fisher

Fisher

I've just been informed that I'm not allowed to do this with our kids when we have them. i had a nice father and son moment today 46825

Sounds like ace fun.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 it was very very tame . i would rap him up in cotton wool if i could but i need his TWOKING skill sorting early . next week we are doing hot wireing.

BTW is was on snow so was very g*****l

Last edited by TOASTIE on 11/1/2010, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

oilyT

oilyT

I think it was imature. irresponsible and a dangerous modifiction. Rolling Eyes

:moon:

DICKIE

DICKIE

TOASTIE wrote:

BTW is was on snow so was very g*****l
i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825
Now you have me worried i had a nice father and son moment today 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

someone fone child line and have me shot ., im a very bad man , i had a nice father and son moment today Icon_redface

DICKIE

DICKIE

i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825
sorry toast but that last quote i did was the best spelling mistake you have ever made,im still pissing myself i had a nice father and son moment today 16560

alibabs

alibabs

cool i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825

oilyT

oilyT

I did one buy the shops near lisas. i think the girls hanging out side thought i was bow duke but in a 106. lol

EGG

EGG

DICKIE wrote:i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825
sorry toast but that last quote i did was the best spelling mistake you have ever made,im still pissing myself i had a nice father and son moment today 16560
Bit of piss nearly came out when I read "genital". laughed so much. Good old spell check. i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825 i had a nice father and son moment today 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fuckin spell check is fuckin terible . i could end up in prison . i aint useing it any more . silly fuckin fing . ps i am going to have to edit it you no smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

oilyT wrote:I did one buy the shops near lisas. i think the girls hanging out side thought i was bow duke but in a 106. lol

your more like Rosco (sp) bazzer i had a nice father and son moment today 66342

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

YEEEE HHHAAA

i had a nice father and son moment today DUKESOFHAZZARD

oilyT

oilyT

p co train. lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i had a nice father and son moment today Familyfguydukes8yj-1

i had a nice father and son moment today 46825

vin van man

vin van man

Nice one toast! i had a nice father and son moment today 730963

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i had a nice father and son moment today 12_7_25

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i forgot about this bloke . this is you baz . you even have the truck smile

i had a nice father and son moment today Cooter-1

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

and one for luck

i had a nice father and son moment today Jessica_simpson_12

oilyT

oilyT

TOASTIE wrote:i forgot about this bloke . this is you baz . you even have the truck smile

i had a nice father and son moment today Cooter-1

No pick came up . unlike daisie when every thing pop'd up. lol

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i had a nice father and son moment today 730963 i can see it . and its basicly you smile

dicky mint

dicky mint

did a luvvverly one onto our drive, very near perfect. in fact another 6"( i had a nice father and son moment today Icon_redface i had a nice father and son moment today Icon_redface ) and it would have been.

mrs mint wasnt too impressed though i had a nice father and son moment today 256199 .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

women !!

dicky mint

dicky mint

yeah i know, tut i had a nice father and son moment today Icon_rolleyes .

thought that sort of thing impressed them. like burnouts and wheelies i had a nice father and son moment today 46825

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum