FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz????

+9
alibabs
Toastie
oilyT
DICKIE
dicky mint
the moll
Jamie68
weardybeardy
greenfyre
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

greenfyre

greenfyre

Suggestions or comments please!! Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

nothing rude please!! Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 66342

weardybeardy

As long as it doesn't start snowing again, I'm up for a stroll into town and a couple of cold ones! drink

greenfyre

greenfyre

cud be two or three of us then!!

weardybeardy

I'm taking bets on the chances of Greenfyre returning the collection of USB memory sticks she has aquired from me over the last 6 months!
I think she's actually sold them on ebay! tou

Jamie68

Jamie68

Pint sounds good enjoying one too no work til 4 ahh no hangover lol

the moll

the moll

We won't be able to make it what with snow forecast for over the evening and the kids at school tomorrow (maybe). Have several drinks for me plz x

dicky mint

dicky mint

going to have to miss it (again) you lot must think im a right lightweight Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 491618 .
but having the alternator done on my truck relieved me of £250 sovs today and im watchin me pennies at the mo Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? Icon_rolleyes

soz guys.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Im only 5 mins walk i cant be arsed really,been out in the freezing wind enough today Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 77324

oilyT

oilyT

Im up for poping down for a pint. smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are al and wonky still coming down ? if they are makeing the efort we must . if not i could be talked in to a couple at the volts . its closer warmer and cheeper . but no worrys if you all off to the railway .

oilyT

oilyT

TOASTIE wrote:are al and wonky still coming down ? if they are makeing the efort we must . if not i could be talked in to a couple at the volts . its closer warmer and cheeper . .

To who?. smile

alibabs

alibabs

i up for it aint realy met any of you lot yet. Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

oilyT wrote:
TOASTIE wrote:are al and wonky still coming down ? if they are makeing the efort we must . if not i could be talked in to a couple at the volts . its closer warmer and cheeper . .

To who?. smile

you me dickie niel lisa clair spam and makes no odds to anyone driveing . dont mater . il keep an eye out on here for in anyones going and il see you if i see you .

oilyT

oilyT

See you about 8.30 smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Sorry guys,im staying right here in the warm tonight Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 77324

weardybeardy

Bry, Nath and I are up for it.
Gonna be leaving in a couple of mins to walk / skid / slide down.
Where am I walking to - Vaults or Railway?

EGG

EGG

Are the meets planning on going back to the house in the tree once this cold pisses off? Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 549614
Lot easier for a Gloucester born like me. Not sure on where the Railway is or where to park.

weardybeardy

EGG wrote:Are the meets planning on going back to the house in the tree once this cold pisses off? Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 549614
Lot easier for a Gloucester born like me. Not sure on where the Railway is or where to park.

Railway is right by waitrose and has its own car park. GL50 3QL postcode if you want to multimap it

dirty di

dirty di

i'm not gonna be there tonight folks, we are due some more snow so gonna stay put Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 574558 just starting to defrost now, this is the third week at work with no heating Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 867842 Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 105441

Pinky

Pinky

Well,if you all meet tomorrow, have a drink for Old Pinky as I am going to be known from tomorrow.

Birthday == humbug...

weardybeardy

NIce to see you all again.
Home now in front of the fire and the snow's still falling.......

the moll

the moll

Good job we dint venture out. We've got another 3 inches of snow here this morning and Mart is travelling down to Chessington tonight, allegedly on a course. I reckon he's off to the World of Adventure without me. Still bleeding snowing here and it's up to the top of the dog's legs. He's so not impressed and is refusing to poo. Explosion imminent unless we get a melt soon.

dicky mint

dicky mint

the moll wrote:Good job we dint venture out. We've got another 3 inches of snow here this morning and Mart is travelling down to Chessington tonight, allegedly on a course. I reckon he's off to the World of Adventure without me. Still bleeding snowing here and it's up to the top of the dog's legs. He's so not impressed and is refusing to poo. Explosion imminent unless we get a melt soon.

eeeuuuuuggggggh.

DUCK AND COVER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW4s7TETtJA

wonkydonkey

wonkydonkey

sorry didnt make it last night peeps Al didnt get home till about half 7 and it had started to bleeding snow again
hopefully catch up with you all soon Is anyone up for a club meet tomoz???? 730963

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum