FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm off to a meeting on solar panels???

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the moll

the moll

I don't know why. The housing association invited me as I'm on their tenant contact list and I agreed to go. I know nuffin about solar panels and the flat we live in is in a conservation area so we won't be considered for such a thing anyway. WTF!!! So I'm digging the scooter out from it's hibernation in the garage to attend a meeting that has sod all to do with me. Doh!!! They are providing sandwiches. I just hope it doesn't go on too long. Why do I get involved in these things?

weardybeardy

They will no doubt wheel out a contractor that they have been dealing with - can you let me know who it is if you can remember. And can you let me know which housing association. Thanks
Neil

the braincell

the braincell

Least you'll have a warm bum ! Very Happy

the moll

the moll

It wasn't solar panels, it was renewable energy air to water something or others. You can tell I was listening eh.The company was Thomas Vale Construction from Stourport on Severn. They are a renewable technologies firm. It was ok I guess and I got expenses paid for petrol so not too bad. They did lay on sandwiches but sadly no cake....tragedy.

the moll

the moll

Oh and it's Marches housing association. Sorry bout that. I only have one brain cell and it's on holiday at the minute due to temperature below desired range.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Thomas vale have been a building firm for years..we used to do alot of their work I'm off to a meeting on solar panels??? 77324

weardybeardy

Thanks very much
Can you give me some contact details/ address for the housing association. Presume you sit on the resident/contractor forum. Do you know the names of amny of their building surveyors or the name of the person that organised your meeting today?
Sorry to ask, but we do a lot of air 2 water heat pump work and I'm always anxious to try and grab a bit more business if I can!

Neil

the moll

the moll

Hi the address is
Marches Housing Association, Benedict Court, Southern Avenue, Leominster. HR6 0QF
The woman who set up the meeting was Sue Russel but it's John you want. Sadly I don't know his last name. This was my first Tenant Contact meeting and I'm not sure who everyone is yet. Hope this helps.

the moll

the moll

Oh and phone number is 01432 268329

weardybeardy

Many many thanks. I'll give them a call this morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum