FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Air speed uk

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Air speed uk Empty Air speed uk 9/2/2010, 3:36 pm

butty

butty

Hiya ive just landed a job at airspeed they've got shed loads of secondhand stuff and if anyone needs any engine parts i get discount Air speed uk 77324 they deal direct with scat CB performance and rancho, so if anyone wants anythin let me know or give the shop a ring

2Air speed uk Empty Re: Air speed uk 9/2/2010, 4:30 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one mate . well done smile

3Air speed uk Empty Re: Air speed uk 9/2/2010, 4:46 pm

Mario

Mario

good on yer Air speed uk 77324

mmmm....discount parts................where's my forever expanding shopping list gone............ Air speed uk 77324

4Air speed uk Empty Re: Air speed uk 9/2/2010, 6:01 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

well done dude Air speed uk 77324 Air speed uk 77324
I spoke to rich last year about building me a 1914,sound as a pound bloke.
Anybody that gives a 3 year warranty on an aircooled engine has to be worth his weight in gold.
Im after some idf manifolds and filter bases for a type1 if he has any going Air speed uk 77324 Air speed uk 77324
Crimbo off here just won the brand spanking new engine as the prize in ultra vw

5Air speed uk Empty idf 10/2/2010, 1:17 pm

butty

butty

do you want new or second hand? i've just started goin through the second hand stuff today theres tons of it! spent an hour and only emptied one box

6Air speed uk Empty Re: Air speed uk 10/2/2010, 7:11 pm

DICKIE

DICKIE

If second hand is cheaper,those mate Air speed uk 77324 Air speed uk 77324

7Air speed uk Empty idf 12/2/2010, 8:08 pm

butty

butty

Alrite mate im still goin through the stuff in the shop will let you know when i find them , just read the vosa stuff and as long as your van's been registerd in the uk and you,ve got the v5 i think your ok , it sounds to me they only apply if your tryin to reregister a heavily modified which has no vin number to match it up to its v5

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum