FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

back in the land of the working

+6
alibabs
Mario
Toastie
DICKIE
adz
dicky mint
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grin back in the land of the working 23/3/2010, 10:21 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

well ive been working through an agency for a while at the same place so they have seen sense and took me on full time now. back in the land of the working 580560 good thing is its in the dry which is quite a novelty for me back in the land of the working 46825 .

so i can stop being a grumpy barstard and cheer up.
thought id explain why ive been quiet. back in the land of the working Icon_redface

adz

adz

good stuff, does this mean your guna get saving for your bay now Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Well done mate,thats really good news..
That bay will be yours in no time back in the land of the working 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

nice one mate . what are you doing ?

Mario

Mario

good on yer fella.........onwards and oopwards back in the land of the working 77324 back in the land of the working 77324

alibabs

alibabs

dicky mint wrote:well ive been working through an agency for a while at the same place so they have seen sense and took me on full time now. back in the land of the working 580560 good thing is its in the dry which is quite a novelty for me back in the land of the working 46825 .

so i can stop being a grumpy barstard and cheer up.
thought id explain why ive been quiet. back in the land of the working Icon_redface
what do you do bud got anymore jobs going wink

oilyT

oilyT

Nice one Dicky. back in the land of the working 730963

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Well done Mr Mint back in the land of the working 77324

weardybeardy

Well done Mr Mint. Nice one!

dirty di

dirty di

back in the land of the working 580560 back in the land of the working 801300 back in the land of the working 230722

dicky mint

dicky mint

DICKIE wrote:That bay will be yours in no time back in the land of the working 16560

its funny you should say that myself and mrs mint are in talks ref a bay at the moment.
im working as an archivist (posh name for storing and delivering files around the country). its quite good and dry which is nice back in the land of the working 16560 .

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i still dont know what your doing back in the land of the working 46825

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:i still dont know what your doing back in the land of the working 46825

looking after paperwork from hospitals, solicitors and all sorts and charging people for the privilage. theres over 350,000 boxes of paperwork there back in the land of the working 455759 . its a fkin mahooooosive place back in the land of the working 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile thats a lots of boxes

dicky mint

dicky mint

yeah it is.
im thinking of having a t-shirt made with "i love boxes on it" back in the land of the working 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

back in the land of the working 46825 or you could get a box and cut 3 holes in it and use it as a t-shirt

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum