FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone watchin the snooker ??

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty anyone watchin the snooker ?? 22/4/2010, 9:50 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

anyone in to it ?

davis is doing very well

dicky mint

dicky mint

nope anyone watchin the snooker ?? 46825

whos davis?

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

that ginger one

dicky mint

dicky mint

got a ginger bloke living near me, i'll ask him if his name is davis and if he playes snooker. could be him, aint seen him for a couple of days.

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

yu never no smile

6anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 22/4/2010, 10:00 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

true anyone watchin the snooker ?? 16560

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

TOASTIE wrote:that ginger one
hes grey now!, put your specs back on....
its funny that hes beating higgins, hes been a bit of a joke for the last decade anyone watchin the snooker ?? 46825

alibabs

alibabs

go on steve davis the man in his fith decade of snooker as well

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fair play he did it . i had a pond against him . best pound iv ever lost smile

10anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 24/4/2010, 4:25 pm

alibabs

alibabs

nice lol lol

11anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 24/4/2010, 11:11 pm

Mario

Mario

go on the Nugget anyone watchin the snooker ?? 77324 anyone watchin the snooker ?? 77324

12anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 25/4/2010, 5:27 pm

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

TOASTIE wrote:fair play he did it . i had a pond against him . best pound iv ever lost smile
anyone watchin the snooker ?? 77324 and im a pound richer

13anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 25/4/2010, 5:30 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

who you goin for to win then . il have the same bet with you as last time . you give me a fiver if ronny wins . i give you a fiver if you man wins ??

14anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 25/4/2010, 6:00 pm

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

TOASTIE wrote:who you goin for to win then . il have the same bet with you as last time . you give me a fiver if ronny wins . i give you a fiver if you man wins ??
i will let you know who my moneys on later, i aint seen any over the weekend so not sure whoes still in and out

15anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 27/4/2010, 6:39 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

steve not doing so well . but looks like he trying . go stevey

16anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 28/4/2010, 2:55 pm

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

anyone watchin the snooker ?? Icon_cheers go selby!!! anyone watchin the snooker ?? Icon_cheers

17anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 28/4/2010, 6:17 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ronnys looking good ,. that means i will defo lose

18anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 28/4/2010, 6:42 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

that was close

19anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 28/4/2010, 9:05 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

fuck it

20anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 1/5/2010, 10:01 pm

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

a dan . so who you want for the final ? i owe you a quid so far .

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

gunna say robertson. how about you???
5er again? anyone watchin the snooker ?? 730963

22anyone watchin the snooker ?? Empty Re: anyone watchin the snooker ?? 2/5/2010, 11:44 am

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

I fink your rite but will have a fiver on dot with you if you like , just to make it intresting

stunt-man-dan

stunt-man-dan

deal anyone watchin the snooker ?? 730963

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum