FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Plymfest camping confuzzlement!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

betsy!

betsy!

Righto, I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but I'm right confused here!

According to the website, we need to pay for camping, as well as our normal ticket price? Right?
I want to take the caravan, so will I have to pay the £15? Does this still count if we're on club camping?

Please help someone? Clairrrrrrrrrre??

Thank yous!! smile

the braincell

the braincell

The way I read it, yor right. £45 for the event ticket and £15 for the caravan. Maybe get some papier mache and a vw badge and pretend yor towing a broken down van Very Happy

DICKIE

DICKIE

Just asked clare and she is going to speak to the organisers..
Not sure what shmoo paid for,whether it was just the entrance ticket or for camping as well.
It was 25 quid with 2.50 for camping when we did ours.
Clare will find out betsy Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 77324 Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 77324

greenfyre

greenfyre

im sure itl be fine Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 730963 ive emailed Chris to ask about stuff, il let you know asap......

greenfyre

greenfyre

here we go, from Chris at Plymfest.....

" If your members want
to bring caravans they can but we have
only allocated space for you guys with awnings so if you now have
caravans they
will reduce the space you have! If they had booked them originally then
they
would have had to pay the £15 per caravan and space would have been
allocated.
"

sooooo... im taking that to mean the two caravans will be fine, esp as only two of us will prob have awnings. Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 730963 We'l squish in Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 730963 they are usually pretty generous and we are not usually fussy Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 77324

betsy!

betsy!

Wooooo!!! Thanks Clare!!! Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 396852

My caravan is only the size of a tent anyway, tis teeny tiny Plymfest camping confuzzlement!! 46825

Sorted, see you guys sooooooooon, I can't WAIT!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum