FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely

+2
Mario
Toastie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

thats all ,

Mario

Mario

wish i could have got me oval out............still plodding away got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

i did a few jobs on it but still got loads to do . never ending aint it . hopefully will get over there and do it bit more this weekend and maybe a big spin smile

Mario

Mario

TOASTIE wrote:i did a few jobs on it but still got loads to do . never ending aint it . hopefully will get over there and do it bit more this weekend and maybe a big spin smile

NEVER ending is spot on...............ive spent the past 2 fooking days rubbing down my replacement bonnet and it still aint done got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely Icon_rolleyes got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 574558

DICKIE

DICKIE

I sorted my battery problem out,now my hydraulics are like an ejector seat got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 46825

Mario

Mario

DICKIE wrote:I sorted my battery problem out,now my hydraulics are like an ejector seat got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 46825

got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 46825

have you got the back end hydro's sorted yet matey got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 549614

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

what was it are dick ? are you out for a couple later ??

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

Nice to feel the wind in your hair again was it Toastie? got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 437216 got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 518679 I painted my T4 today, pretty good job I recon! Just needs a bit of a buff and polish got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 801300

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

im paintin a bit of di's today smile iv been painting an buffing for bloddy weeks . im getting quit good a recon . what coulor you done it ?

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

Black roof and the rest of it is bright red! I hate the buffin part, its well borin got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 574558

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

are you usein wet and dry and then buffin with a mop ? i sort o like it when it all flat and come up like a gleeming mo fo . how are you doing it ?

adz

adz

Lazyboy wrote:Black roof and the rest of it is bright red! I hate the buffin part, its well borin got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 574558

sweet dude! wil have to take a lookski, the primer look was cool mind :incheek:

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

TOASTIE wrote:are you usein wet and dry and then buffin with a mop ? i sort o like it when it all flat and come up like a gleeming mo fo . how are you doing it ?
Yes mate, bit off wet n dry and then a good old buff! Wish I could work out how to get pics on here!

Lazyboy

Lazyboy

adz wrote:
Lazyboy wrote:Black roof and the rest of it is bright red! I hate the buffin part, its well borin got the buggy out for half hour today :) it was lovely 574558

sweet dude! wil have to take a lookski, the primer look was cool mind :incheek:
I will be up to see you this week probably, need some new number plats! wink

greenfyre

greenfyre

Was that photo you sent me the best pic that you like of your buggy D? can you send it again or your favourite one pls?
greenfyregirl@yahoo.co.uk

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

my fav at mo is with the new screen on , but its not all back together , the wipers arn on or the petrul cap cover , il sent you some pics now and up date you as soon as i can smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum