FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

how do you do that thing when you put a link up but it says something ells ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you know what i mean ? like it will say click here for some old bollocks but its a link ??

help spods smile

DICKIE

DICKIE

Dunno how do you do that thing when you put a link up but it says something ells ? 77324

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

DICKIE wrote:Dunno how do you do that thing when you put a link up but it says something ells ? 77324

i tryed pressing that then but it didunt do anything sad

Mario

Mario

someone did explain how to do this on vee zee................but it looks like vee zee it fooked again how do you do that thing when you put a link up but it says something ells ? 455759 how do you do that thing when you put a link up but it says something ells ? 77324
sorry cant help...................i just make whisky dont know fook all bout pooters n shite how do you do that thing when you put a link up but it says something ells ? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

http://www.FUNDUBBINKRIMINALS.com/ >in association with THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS .com

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

well that didnt work smile

OOORRRR-George

OOORRRR-George

hit the link button, 2 away from the smiley face in the message box below on the top line enter the url, on the bottom line enter the text u want it to say

adz

adz

oh haha, i didnt even see that i just type the code lol

[url=http://type address here]type what u want it to say here[/url]

adz

adz

lol did u see the spelling correction for that? lol

'your account' lol

adz

adz

wanker, i knew it was u my ex was cheatin on me with, ah well, plenty of booty to go around :moon:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum