FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could ....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

change the key word from CHAT to something els .

any ideas ?

whould anyone mind if it changed ?

im guessing it would block CHATER or stuff with CHAT in it .

what yu reckon

Mario

Mario

no worries from me matey some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 77324

change it to Talk????

i have the same prob with vee zee.................BUT.....ive managed to find a way round it some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 16560 some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 16560

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

how mate ? maybe we can just advise people .

dicky mint

dicky mint

ooooh, mrs mint would be pleased some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 16560 some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 46825

SP2

SP2

How about "Critical Humour And Talk" (that would be C.H.A.T) some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 730963

mrs mint

mrs mint

dicky mint wrote:ooooh, mrs mint would be pleased some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 16560 some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 46825

That I would some people can see CHAT at work as there work blocks it , we could .... 730963

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum