FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle???

+8
adz
OOORRRR-George
SP2
blueridge
mrs mint
Toastie
scotty5
greenfyre
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

greenfyre

greenfyre

Its in two weekends time - the one before bug jam. Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 77324

http://www.dubsatthecastle.com/

Im thinking il prob go and I think Mister LLlord may also go too..

scotty5

scotty5

Hopefully the beetle will pass her MOT today and i will be there smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

maybe

mrs mint

mrs mint

Off to Drayton manor that weekend for Elizas birthday Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 867842

mrs mint

mrs mint

mrs mint wrote:Off to Drayton manor that weekend for Elizas birthday Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 867842

blueridge

blueridge

i will see you guys there

SP2

SP2

I've been at the last two and they were well good. All being well we'll roll up to this one too...

OOORRRR-George

OOORRRR-George

were goin smile

adz

adz

ordered my tickets ages ago! im there fo sho!!

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

where is it ?

adz

adz

caldicot castle, chepstow i think, or very near by.

we normally meet up at the lydney tescos and convoy down to the other tesco halfway in between and then go on from there to the show smile

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

ahh .i no caldicot , got rellys just up the road . this is the lot that stuck a flier on my new paint in the rain and fucked my bonnet , tild them perlitly what had happened and never even got a sorry . anyway still could be up for that smile

EGG

EGG

cousin is gettimg married on the saturday, selfish buggers.
Ol well another excuse for Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 621165 Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 621165 Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 621165 Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 621165

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

you need an excuse Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 491618 Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 730963

EGG

EGG

knew that response was gonna come, just wasn't sure who it would be. Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 46825

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

smile Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 621165

EGG

EGG

Toast, Just seen a pic of you on facebook. Rob 'Substandard' BVF pics. Thought any photos of you should be picsalised (sp?) Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 46825
Robs you've been grassed on, your in trouble Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 77324

Vdub girl

Vdub girl

Im going, already have my tickets so see you there guys...just off to camperjam Whoop Whoop

Toastie

Toastie
modmin

hello vw gorl . long time no see . smile

substandard

substandard

cheers egg

might pop down on the Sunday.

DICKIE

DICKIE

Im going saturday morning... early Anyone up for Dubs at the Castle??? 77324

Sponsored content